Closed Thread
Page 133 of 143 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1423

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

I require Poovellam kettupar BGM(Especially hey rathugey theme music)....What a theme!!!....i have been madly searching for the link....but i couldn't get....if somebody give me, that would be great!!!
    ----

My recent play list

*)Dheena --- Nee illai entral......what a stylish composition.....still it is fresh....interlude theme is amazing....where is that singer now?

i didnt like vathikuchi song in dheena....but recently i heared that song....the prelude is international standard....SPB in that song ops:

I want the theme music of dheena....if somebody have, then share it...

*)Thulluvatho ilamai --- ithu kadhala....the perfect yuvan style song....This song converted me as a yuvan fan.....Intha mathiri oru song poda evanum poranthu varanum....uvan, plz plz provide one more song like this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDSvUaCc1Gc

*)Puthukottailirunthu saravanan ---- baby baby.....what a techno composition.....I love this song.....yuvan fans, plz hear this song in very good speakers....Rocking song....But some beats are loops i think....

*)malargale malargale ------ Heavenly song....cant explain this song...you have to hear this and feel....thats it....

*)nattu sarakku --- perfect kuthu....ultimate tune....

This album is another savadi album....

*)April mathathil ---- poi solla.....another melting melody....yuvan's style melody....normal beats varumbothu, thabela mix konjam nalla suit agum....

*)Raam --- boom boom......The perfect HIP-HOP number....my hot favorite song....yuvan's favorite song in raam.......Nachu pattu....

*)7GRC --- ninaithu ninathu.....the prelude ketkumpothu appadiye uyira urukkura mathiri irukkum....

This album is one of the BEST....songs/BGM ellam evergreen.....

*)manmathan --- another evergreen album....songs/BGM/Bit songs.....
    god....

*)Arinthum ariyamalum --- En kannodu nenjodu....yuvan style song....
    All the songs are rocking.....

7GRC, AA, Raam and manmadhan in one year.... :shock:

*)Punnagai poove --- en kadhal.....Rap genrela melting tuna mix panni kalaki iruparu yuvan...... 8-)

There are lots of songs like that..... Thanks to yuvan fans who reminded yuvan's old songs....
    ----

Three songs from MP just rock (though I don't like other songs, the album is one of my favorites of Yuvan). Ameer has brought out three very different albums from Yuvan. MP is more like a trendy album, melodies in Raam and PV for folk. When MP came out, Yuvan should have been 22 years old, that's amazing, he has done that kind of tracks at such a young age.

Thithikara vayasu song in thimiru is an awesome composition... wow...
    which part do u think is best show in this song?
    yes very good song...the best part being the second bgm...semma grand nadula konjam keralite style vera varum <think apparently thats also the theme music of the movie> followed by wonderful charanam...something like "thalli thalli nikkum podhu" andha edam superb'a irrukum....the song itself on a whole has a completely different rhythm pattern...one of the best of yuvan...
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    Thithikara vayasu song in thimiru is an awesome composition... wow...
    which part do u think is best show in this song?
    yes very good song...the best part being the second bgm...semma grand nadula konjam keralite style vera varum <think apparently thats also the theme music of the movie> followed by wonderful charanam...something like "thalli thalli nikkum podhu" andha edam superb'a irrukum....the song itself on a whole has a completely different rhythm pattern...one of the best of yuvan...
    Very good observation. The same is wt i expected.

What a grand interlude. The triple-band beats are amazing... wt a song it is!!!
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Three songs from MP just rock (though I don't like other songs, the album is one of my favorites of Yuvan). Ameer has brought out three very different albums from Yuvan. MP is more like a trendy album, melodies in Raam and PV for folk. When MP came out, Yuvan should have been 22 years old, that's amazing, he has done that kind of tracks at such a young age.
    adding to it,
    Poovellam Kettupar - 20yrs
    Idhukadhala, Vayadhu va va (TI) - 21/22 yrs.

wow

betw, i dono why Vayadhu va va song is not much spoken about. :roll: One of the best compositions of Yuvan.

GVP's poor show in Kuselan:

http://visionofvinith.blogspot.com/2...w-why-gvp.html

I lost hopes on AO. No yuvan-no selva

vasanth
    no wonder u r a yuvan fan too...have u heard of this song from pudhukotai saravan "where do we go" adhuvum superb'a irrukum....then thulluvadho ilamai "kan munnae" was the first song that made me yuvan fan...then when i saw the movie i liked all the songs like hell...vayadhu vaa vaa is something like ir style ...i wonder how he composed that in 18...idhu kadhala is typical yuvan...then semma dappankuuthu "neruppu koothadikudhu" semma bgm semma charanam....
    winner,april maadhathil,punnagai poovae adukittae pogalam
    hey saala....

adding to it,

wow

betw, i dono why Vayadhu va va song is not much spoken about. One of the best compositions of Yuvan.
    yes just now i mentioned it...wonderful song....chorus, seconds'lam superb'ah irrukum
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    adding to it,

wow

betw, i dono why Vayadhu va va song is not much spoken about. One of the best compositions of Yuvan.
    yes just now i mentioned it...wonderful song....chorus, seconds'lam superb'ah irrukum
    best part in this song is the solo violin combined with flude in interlude... wow... very innovative and interseting too 8-)

Closed Thread