Closed Thread
Page 132 of 143 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1423

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    its becoming extremely frustrating now....this is too long a wait...however this hiatus made me listen to some of yuvan's infamous songs and enjoyed them too...wonder y some of these songs went unnoticed
    me too.... I have been listening to TI, Nanda and MP (Yuvan rocks) and lot of IR's 80s songs lately. Without any programming technology in those times what IR achieved amazes me :2thumbsup:

Same here. Frustration at its height withut listening to his songs.

After 7 months of time, i want u1 to come out with a class album with two melodies and one or two good songs like billa. if yuvan comes out with a crap album,

hope Saroja/SMS which ever comes first, comes out with excellent numbers.

betw, which songs are u listening to...

am listening to thimiru, vazhthukal, mounam paesiadhe, thaamirabarani,kd, ethiree etcc....usually i pick songs from these movies and listen but during this period i ahve been listening to each and every songs in the moviee...
    hey saala....

mounam paesidhe in terms of rerecording and songs is certainly one of the best movies of yuvan
    hey saala....

[qme too.... I have been listening to TI, Nanda and MP (Yuvan rocks) and lot of IR's 80s songs lately. Without any programming technology in those times what IR achieved amazes me uote][/quote]

nandha rerecording is ir stuff...few days back saw the movie..classical...

and always IR's songs are the major portion in my ipod apart from msv...as u said what ir achieved is something phenomenal....the number of movies he has composed each unique with no synth or program stuff is truly mindblowing..
    hey saala....

nandha rerecording is ir stuff...few days back saw the movie..classical...
    I saw it too. Though bgm is good, I thought IR would have done a better job. Songs are great.

as u said what ir achieved is something phenomenal....the number of movies he has composed each unique with no synth or program stuff is truly mindblowing..
    I was listening to his 'sariyo sariyo' from engitta mothatha (haven't seen the film, must be a mediocre one), sung by Malaysia vasudevan and Sjanaki. Listen to the electric guitar strumming coming in the pallavis, it is just too good, no need to say his usage of flute, violin and salangai(?) throughout the song. We don't need to worry about the lyrics at all, this kind of orchestration for a mediocre movie/album, only IR can do that.

I was listening to his 'sariyo thavaro' from engitta mothatha (haven't seen the film, must be a mediocre one), sung by Malaysia vasudevan and Sjanaki. Listen to the electric guitar strumming coming in the pallavis, it is just too good, no need to say his usage of flute, violin and salangai(?) throughout the song. We don't need to worry about the lyrics at all, this kind of orchestration for a mediocre movie/album, only IR can do that
    yes he is truly the best in the usage of violins, strings, bass guitar,shenoy...i saw someone calling him tablapeti or something....ridiculous or rather funny....the variety of rhythm patterns he has given i guess no body will ever give in tfm or even world cinema for that matter....and the usuage of manual drums jus one song that will describes vloumes of his drums usage in tfm .."Eravum Nilavum" anjali...the roles towrds the end now thats variety.. :notworthy:
    hey saala....

Same here. Frustration at its height withut listening to his songs.

After 7 months of time, i want u1 to come out with a class album with two melodies and one or two good songs like billa. if yuvan comes out with a crap album,

hope Saroja/SMS which ever comes first, comes out with excellent numbers.

betw, which songs are u listening to...

its becoming extremely frustrating now....this is too long a wait...however this hiatus made me listen to some of yuvan's infamous songs and enjoyed them too...wonder y some of these songs went unnoticed
    Yes....6 monthsllam overu....hope they realease saroja soon....

<dig>
    Dasavatharm kalakurathala thappichom......illainna romba bore adichirukkum.....
    </dig>
    ----

am listening to thimiru, vazhthukal, mounam paesiadhe, thaamirabarani,kd, ethiree etcc....usually i pick songs from these movies and listen but during this period i ahve been listening to each and every songs in the moviee...
    Thithikara vayasu song in thimiru is an awesome composition... wow...
    which part do u think is best show in this song?
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

I revisited this album...what a album......

Chinna chinnathai.....innovative and stylish song....ippa irukira MD ellam pichai vanganum....Picturisation also very stylish...kudos to ameer + yuvan combo.....

Just take a look

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D0NlY5-nB...eature=related

other great songs
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=55QUjt-ia...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wuyh72ehq8

All are stylish and fresh songs....

One of the yuvan's BEST......
    ----

Closed Thread