Closed Thread
Page 113 of 143 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1423

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Is yuvan's Katradhu Tamil BGM copied????

http://visionofvinith.blogspot.com/2...nts-again.html

Go thru this and drop in ur comments there!!!
    This was mentioned in Copied songs thread too sometime back. I listened to it only once so couldn't come to any conclusion yet :roll: Let me listen to that a few times again.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge

This was mentioned in Copied songs thread too sometime back. I listened to it only once so couldn't come to any conclusion yet :roll: Let me listen to that a few times again.
    yeah. listen to it. its certainly copied i think. so sad
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Similarity may be the accidental one.
    Sankarganesh

Guys, will you believe me if i said IR has copied before?Yes its sad but true..I watched kasturiman recently, i was shocked to hear the bgm..It was taken from yanni's album...I'll try to upload if i have the time..

Quote Originally Posted by Mahen
    Guys, will you believe me if i said IR has copied before?Yes its sad but true..I watched kasturiman recently, i was shocked to hear the bgm..It was taken from yanni's album...I'll try to upload if i have the time..
    I am not sure. But listening to Yanni's songs give the feel of IR songs. Musically, Are they following similar or same pattern ? Yesterday, I was listening to more than 20 Yani songs. Most of them give the feel of IR songs. I don't know what to say.

Could you please upload both the songs ?
    I just read Yani's wiki page and he was born on 1954 Everything is 'self-taught' for him
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

I think it is puerly co-incidence.....But The feel of the two pieces is very different....this is already posted in copying thread....
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    I am not sure. But listening to Yanni's songs give the feel of IR songs. Musically, Are they following similar or same pattern ? Yesterday, I was listening to more than 20 Yani songs. Most of them give the feel of IR songs. I don't know what to say.

Could you please upload both the songs ?
    I just read Yani's wiki page and he was born on 1954 Everything is 'self-taught' for him
    Not sure about that..But what i heard in kasturiman was a 'copy and paste' stuff

I know one famouse clip of yanni which was used by IR in a song. Blatantly lifted. But not sure the names of both. But am very sure of the lift. Its a kamal song i believe.

Pls upload the songs. i wanna listen.

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006

I think it is puerly co-incidence.....But The feel of the two pieces is very different....this is already posted in copying thread....
    Oh. I dint know it.

I only come to this thread. very rarely i post comment in other threads

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006

Oh. I dint know it.

I only come to this thread. very rarely i post comment in other threads
    Rajan,

I am not saying that yuvan is pure....madhan's thiraiparvaila madhan oru question kettar....directors antha english pattu mathiriye venumnnu ketppanga illai?....appa yuvanoda sirippa parkanum...appave theriyum selava mathiri aal ketta athe mathiri yuvan poduvarnu....

But this KT music is soul stirring...That IR song interlude is nothing when we compare that interlude to this KT music.....KT music is divine....thats only i can say....I love this KT music...
    ----

Closed Thread