Closed Thread
Page 109 of 143 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1423

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Can anybody tell me who the woman that is dancing in the video of Nenjai Kasakki ?

Maybe there is a connection between the selvaraghavan split and that D.Imman did the remix in YNM
    this week kumudam come up with one more story about the split, it says that selva is having a specail relationship with Antria ( singer? + heroine in AO and prev Pachai kili muthu charam) and he likes her voice so much that he asked yuvan to use her in all (may be in songs where she appears) songs, and yuvan said no, thats the reason for the split.

Quote Originally Posted by nanchil_guy
    Maybe there is a connection between the selvaraghavan split and that D.Imman did the remix in YNM
    this week kumudam come up with one more story about the split, it says that selva is having a specail relationship with Antria ( singer? + heroine in AO and prev Pachai kili muthu charam) and he likes her voice so much that he asked yuvan to use her in all (may be in songs where she appears) songs, and yuvan said no, thats the reason for the split.
    hahaha..........idhellam overu.......there are similar stories on U1's behavior, far more damaging ones which even explain his divorce but its pretty silly to talk abt sexual preferences of celebs in public forums

Had YSR a relationship with another celebrity ?

Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    his divorce but its pretty silly to talk abt sexual preferences of celebs in public forums
    :exactly: First of all, we need to blame kumudam :x :evil:
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

Naan Kadavul - Naan Isai - Raaja

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjeevi
    http://tamil.in.msn.com/entertainment/filmpreview/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1397257
    yerkanave, punnagai poove la panninadhu pathadhaa? :banghead:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    http://tamil.in.msn.com/entertainment/filmpreview/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1397257
    They are planning to release musical video album(free with audio cd) for the saroja audio.....that musical video album will contain 2 songs which will not be available in the movie....may be u1 will appear in that video album...
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    They are planning to release musical video album(free with audio cd) for the saroja audio.....that musical video album will contain 2 songs which will not be available in the movie....may be u1 will appear in that video album...
    I am ok with Yuvan doing video albums. But i dont want him to appear in movies.
    If what tamil.msn says is about video album, cool then!!!!
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

They are also releasing videos of two songs with audio? 8-) This will be the first time in tamil? "Saroja has 2 solo songs for both actresses, one engagement and one friendship song" from the on-location video. I thought I could take a sneakpeek at the audio while they shoot the song but

En kaathal from Punngai Poove is one of my favorites from Yuvan. Though he didn't do it properly last time on screen, I hope this time he gets it right.

Closed Thread