Closed Thread
Page 106 of 143 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1423

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Ajith fans feel that ARR will be better choice than yuvan for BILLA-2.......OK....Enjoy Ajith fans with ARR......No problem....but we yuvan fans feel that if yuvan is the MD for BILLA-2, then we will get some extraordinary BGM from u1 like BILLA and will get some stylish songs from u1.....thats y we say it is sad news for us.....
    I think this post should be directed to other yuvan fans and not to me. I have also clarified that U1 scoring music for Billa-2 is more possible since the producer also wants the same team.
    I never said U1 was a bad choice. IMO, Arr would give a better reach for the film. I was not talking about the quality of the output alone. After him, U1 is my preference too and not HJ !

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    The word "stature" here actually refers to ARR's current stature but not the movie's stature. Hope i made myself clear
    :sigh2: Ada athukku reason kettenpaa. What do you mean by 'Arr's current status'. Billa-2 won't hit the screens before the completion of Aegan or Gautham film. Innum eppadiyum 1 year aagum. Hence, I asked that to you

Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Please read the original quote for which i brought in this BGM flop matter. Someone here said (He is actually an ARR fan it seems),
    if u r talking abt selva, he is someone with no musical preference but has soft corner for u1........me and him have had arguements over ARR, he is not a ARR fan by any stretch of imagination...........

btw, SOK, Sivaji, and whats the other one u accused (?) had very good BGM pieces - i have links for them - but i dont want to talk much abt ARR here...........hey, again, its my opinion not the fact.......... :wink:
    Thanks for clarifying that Selva is not an ARR fan. It was an assumption that he might be an ARR fan. coz his words "Having ARR for billa2 is a great news, but seems that it wont be possible" made me think so!!!
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Selvaraghavan told in a TV interview that he is a big fan of A.R.Rahman and ARR told the same about Selvaraghavan in a interview, too. They both wanted to work in the Hindi remake of 7g Rainbow Colony.

Who will be the director of Billa 2 and who said that ARR will be the MD ?

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Please read the original quote for which i brought in this BGM flop matter. Someone here said (He is actually an ARR fan it seems), "Had he really 'worried' about getting the best bgm for his films, he would have gone to other 'established guys' in bgm and wouldn't have come to U1" for which i brought in the BGM topic. Am not scrapping here unnecessarily :lol:
    :shock: I humbly request you to go through the entire series of discussions again and come up with your conclusions. I said the selection of U1 for Kurumbu might have been due to their friendship and not because of the fact that U1 was the best in BGM business then.

I am a Arr fan ?? I like his works as much as I like IR works too. Though I like him more as a person FYI, I also like U1 after these two.
    Only thing i was trying to explain is "Yuvan does very good BGM score" nowwadays. IMO, he is the best at this present.
    Pls be informed that i Am a hardcore IR and ARR fan. But i am not satisfied with ARR's work of late. So i prefered saying that Yuvan scores better in BGM than anyone else.
    My order of preferences: IR, ARR, U1, HJ...

The word "stature" here actually refers to ARR's current stature but not the movie's stature. Hope i made myself clear
    :sigh2: Ada athukku reason kettenpaa. What do you mean by 'Arr's current status'. Billa-2 won't hit the screens before the completion of Aegan or Gautham film. Innum eppadiyum 1 year aagum. Hence, I asked that to you
    'Arr's current status' means he not doing good job in tamil (mainly in terms of BGM) nowadays...
    COOL.... 8-)

Excellent BGM, good songs, hit movies why will go for another MD?
    Being a friend of u1, he won't go to others. For e.g., Sundar Babu did a great job in BGM for Anjaathey. Since Vishnu prefers U1, he won't go to them. right ? coz they are not his friends. Ithula enna excellence, hit songs etc ellam varuthu. Appadi paartha 'kathaala kannala' thaan hit of the season.
    My point is he went to Yuvan as a friend, and he goes back to him now not just because he is his friend. I was talking about their projects do work at BO now. Kaththaala is a hit, and so are Yuvan-vishnu combos. He gets everything from Yuvan, why should he opt out for another? If Yuvan doesn't deliver in BGM/songs and their combo doesn't work at BO, then he might be thinking of changing his MD. That is what any sane people will do. Even in Selva's case, everything was clicking professionally but the problem between them is personal.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    My point is he went to Yuvan as a friend, and he goes back to him now not just because he is his friend. I was talking about their projects do work at BO now. Kaththaala is a hit, and so are Yuvan-vishnu combos. He gets everything from Yuvan, why should he opt out for another? If Yuvan doesn't deliver in BGM/songs and their combo doesn't work at BO, then he might be thinking of changing his MD. That is what any sane people will do. Even in Selva's case, everything was clicking professionally but the problem between them is personal.
    Thanks This is what I was conveying there.
    Reg your last line, Selva spoke about going to Arr much before his personal / Professional problems with U1.

Quote Originally Posted by baba88
    Selvaraghavan told in a TV interview that he is a big fan of A.R.Rahman and ARR told the same about Selvaraghavan in a interview, too. They both wanted to work in the Hindi remake of 7g Rainbow Colony.
    <dig> Did Arr speak anything about Selvaraghavan ? :roll: I don't know anything on this. Then why did Selva go with GVP. He could have gone with Arr </dig>

Only thing i was trying to explain is "Yuvan does very good BGM score" nowwadays. IMO, he is the best at this present.
    Pls be informed that i Am a hardcore IR and ARR fan. But i am not satisfied with ARR's work of late. So i prefered saying that Yuvan scores better in BGM than anyone else.
    My order of preferences: IR, ARR, U1, HJ...
    Could be. In Jodha akbar, I thought Arr's BGM was extra ordinary and lifted the movie. I don't have much problems with his BGMs. They are unique and more original as well. Except commercial movies in which I can't expect him to score like anything for masala scenes. The reach he provides to the films, his market, business angle etc certainly provides an edge in my view and I didn't feel happy for the team going to any lesser mortals like srikanth deva This is just my preference. And U1 is the next choice after arr.

OTOH, If Ajith is really about to do a good village based movie, my preference would be IR anyday.

Closed Thread