Closed Thread
Page 103 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1423

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    it is a known fact. Flop mattume kudukarathukkunne oruththar irukkar, avarta yen poganum.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: Vallavan blockbuster. Varalaaru diaster illaya ?
    Athu eppadi U1 kku flop, hit etc ellam varalaarm, mathavanga enna koduthalum flop aagum. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Obviously Ir & Arr. They are more original in their BGMs. Yuvan too at times.
    tamil-la annachchi good bgm kodukkarara? :lol: free-a vudunga...

Ithe reason kuppai padam kodukkama, aduthu nalla padam koduthavangalukkum porunthumaa ? I mean for all. A bad film is a bad film. Atha vachi comedy yaar venalum pannalaam. *antha maari* oru padathukku music poda :rotfl: matha yaarum othukittu irukka maattaanga except his friend U1. So, it is more of friendship than anything else
    Yes, they are friends and I don't think Vishnu (though he copies from sources) will make another film like Kurumbu. Now he is little bit established, and his team is set. He will like to do better than his previous films now, and Yuvan does better than anyone in tfm, so why he goes for a different MD? My point is they are doing good professionally and they maintain their friendship too.

FYI, Selvaragavan wanted Arr for his Hindi project much before his split with u1.
    There were no official words about his hindi projects. Even after those rumours, why he wanted Yuvan for his tamil films? Tell me...

If you don't worry about the personal side, then why are you keen to probe much into the matter by analyzing or bringing in many news related to that. ?
    Because their profession is involved and affected.

tamil-la annachchi good bgm kodukkarara? free-a vudunga...
    Atleast avanga appa potta BGM ah COPY adikkaama kodukkiraar illaya..

Yes, they are friends and I don't think Vishnu (though he copies from sources) will make another film like Kurumbu. Now he is little bit established, and his team is set. He will like to do better than his previous films now, and Yuvan does better than anyone in tfm, so why he goes for a different MD? My point is they are doing good professionally and they maintain their friendship too.
    No one has any doubts reg Vishnu going for U1. But him going for U1 need not be due the fact that only u1 delivers good BGM. He went to him for Kurumbu since he was his friend and not because that he was the ONLY person to deliver good BGM at that time. if he is more worried about BGM, he would have gone to IR !!

There was no official words about his hindi projects. Even after those rumours, why he wanted Yuvan for his tamil films? Tell me...
    Avar thaan AV la vantha oru interview la sonnaru. (Selvaragavanae). Forget about the kickstart of the projects, didn't he opt for Arr when his friendship with u1 was still going strong ? Oru velai hindi la u1 kku BGM poda theriyaathunnu nenachirupparoe :?

As a Yuvan fan, Selva was the one brought out Yuvan's real talents, I don't want their relationship to end like this.

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Why "good news"??? :roll:
    Unga blog article padi, Rahmaan sirantha Isai amaippaalar thaanae. Eppadi paarthalum avar billa la varathu teamukkum, fansukkum good news thaanae.
    HJ vayaa book panna ponaanga ?
    en blog padi Yuvan um thaan good music director :lol:
    ARR composing for Billa2 at this stature is not at all a good news. konjam varutham than!!!!
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    As a Yuvan fan, Selva was the one brought out Yuvan's real talents, I don't want their relationship to end like this.
    Appadi yositha kooda,
    In Selva's films, U1 repeated his father's BGMs. 7G (Jhonny) and YNM (Poovizhi vaasalilae). Ippadi BGM la copy adikka vaikkira oru director eppadipa talent ah veliya kondu vanthavar aavaar. :?

Why "good news"??? :roll:
    Unga blog article padi, Rahmaan sirantha Isai amaippaalar thaanae. Eppadi paarthalum avar billa la varathu teamukkum, fansukkum good news thaanae.
    HJ vayaa book panna ponaanga ?
    ARR composing for Billa2 at this stature is not at all a good news. konjam varutham than!!!!
    For Yuvan fans right? Rendu perume nalla MD-nna appuram ungalukku yen varuttham?
    Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings -- they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

Billa2 innum aarambikkavae illa boss. Ithula enna 'stature' :confused2:

Both are friends from their school days. Had he really 'worried' about getting the best bgm for his films, he would have gone to other 'established guys' in bgm and wouldn't have come to U1. Had he really chosen u1 for good bgm, the film 'Kurumbu' would have got good BGM.
    As I said, having u1 is a good news. Having Arr is a great news though it might not be possible now.
    SOK, Sivaji, Varalaru ellam Fantastic BGM ah????

Its widely accepted fact that Yuvan does best BGM scores at present in TFM...
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Closed Thread