Closed Thread
Page 102 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1423

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Having ARR for Billa-2 is a GREAT news for Everyone concerned
    Having Yuvan for Billa-2 is a good news
    8-)
    :notworthy: ..........selvaraghavan GVP kitta pona madhiri, vishnu ARR kitta vara mudiyaadha enna :lol2:

There is another reason for Selva-Yuvan split according to Kumudam now. Selva wanted Andrea, the heroine of AO, to sing a song in the album in the beginning. But they are having an affair now and he asked Yuvan to have her singing all songs in it and Yuvan rejected it. :roll:

Both are friends from their school days. Had he really 'worried' about getting the best bgm for his films, he would have gone to other 'established guys' in bgm and wouldn't have come to U1. Had he really chosen u1 for good bgm, the film 'Kurumbu' would have got good BGM.
    As I said, having u1 is a good news. Having Arr is a great news though it might not be possible now.
    Who are the established guys for BGM in tamil according to you?

Kurumbu, vendaa veruppa vishnu panna padam. He even admitted that. Kurumbu BGM vena mosamaa irunthirukkalam (naan padam paakala) but pattiyal will speak volumes for Yuvan's BGM. Past is past, now after IR, Yuvan is the best in BGM business.

Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    8-)
    :notworthy: ..........selvaraghavan GVP kitta pona madhiri, vishnu ARR kitta vara mudiyaadha enna :lol2:
    Yes, it is possible. But padam odannumnu kavalai irukkaathaa

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    8-)
    Yes, it is possible. But padam odannumnu kavalai irukkaathaa
    aaamaa, vaazthukkal madhiri hit aaganumnnu aasai irukkum u1 producers ellarukkum

There is another reason for Selva-Yuvan split according to Kumudam now. Selva wanted Andrea, the heroine of AO, to sing a song in the album in the beginning. But they are having an affair now and he asked Yuvan to have her singing all songs in it and Yuvan rejected it. :roll:
    SICK ! Kumudam is stinking these days :x FYI, I heard one more version on this matter. ore red light area smell antha news. I never believe such news. I am wondering how you can post these kind of news ? Bit news padikkira maari irukku.

Who are the established guys for BGM in tamil according to you?
    Obviously Ir & Arr. They are more original in their BGMs. Yuvan too at times.

Kurumbu, vendaa veruppa vishnu panna padam. He even admitted that.
    Ithe reason kuppai padam kodukkama, aduthu nalla padam koduthavangalukkum porunthumaa ? I mean for all. A bad film is a bad film. Atha vachi comedy yaar venalum pannalaam. *antha maari* oru padathukku music poda :rotfl: matha yaarum othukittu irukka maattaanga except his friend U1. So, it is more of friendship than anything else

FYI, Selvaragavan wanted Arr for his Hindi project much before his split with u1.

Past is past, now after IR, Yuvan is the best in BGM business. :roll:
    That is your opinion. I have no issues. IR BGMs have become a libary these days. Ellarum use pannuraanga.

SICK ! Kumudam is stinking these days :x FYI, I heard one more version on this matter. ore red light area smell antha news. I never believe such news. I am wondering how you can post these kind of news ? Bit news padikkira maari irukku.
    I am least bothered about personal lives of any artists. They have every right as we have to live their lives the way they want. I just wanted to know why this combo stopped working professionally, that's all. I heard this kumudam news from one of my yuvan friends and till now I am under the assumption that money is the only reason for their split. And I don't believe Kumudam / some mags rumours. But the story takes some unknown exits now.

aaamaa, vaazthukkal madhiri hit aaganumnnu aasai irukkum u1 producers ellarukkum
    Yen, namma ATM maathiri hit venuma ungalukku :lol:

Yuvan gives blockbusters, hits, flops every year, it is a known fact. Flop mattume kudukarathukkunne oruththar irukkar, avarta yen poganum.

I am least bothered about personal lives of any artists.
    Ya... But for that we can't go with any yellow page comments. There is a level.

They have every right as we have to live their lives the way they want.
    Yes. They can until others (life in the society) don't get affected. (Not telling that U1 affected someone). Personal life vs societal life is different.

I just wanted to know why this combo stopped working professionally, that's all. I heard this kumudam news from one of my yuvan friends and till now I am under the assumption that money is the only reason for their split. And I don't believe Kumudam / some mags rumours. But the story takes some unknown exits now.
    [/quote]
    If you don't worry about the personal side, then why are you keen to probe much into the matter by analyzing or bringing in many news related to that. ?

Closed Thread