Closed Thread
Page 100 of 143 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1423

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbg57LUQa9c&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtToe...eature=related

ithu enna padam??
    I think Saroja.....Once again the orchastration is dominating the lyrics ...
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by rooky
    As per Parthiban's latest interaction with media, (from today's Dinakaran), His next movie "Vithagan" will be a mass entertainer and will have Yuvan scoring music.He also says, this will the biggest budgeted movie in his direction,so far.

I am not sure how to react to this news..As long as we get good music, no complaints.
    Like pachakuthirai ! :sigh2:

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbg57LUQa9c&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtToe...eature=related

ithu enna padam??
    Video is removed

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooky
    As per Parthiban's latest interaction with media, (from today's Dinakaran), His next movie "Vithagan" will be a mass entertainer and will have Yuvan scoring music.He also says, this will the biggest budgeted movie in his direction,so far.

I am not sure how to react to this news..As long as we get good music, no complaints.
    Like pachakuthirai ! :sigh2:
    His movie Kudaikkul Mazhai was quite innovative. Though he has gone overboard in many places, the movie's script was complex and good. I think tamil movie goers are not still ready for that kind of movies. Hope this time he gets it right and I wish he just goes back to his direction and let others act in the lead.

Pachakuthirai was a crap (whatever I saw). Parthiban takes films like 'Ulle Veliyae', 'Pachakuthirai' etc at times to get some money. A mass entertainer in his words refer to movies like 'Ulle Veliyae'. I doubt whether he will put 'Kudaikkum mazhai' in that list. (I think KR scored for KM).
    Yuvan should avoid if Parthiban is about to come up with movies like Pachakuthirai. Hari ae paravaayilla ithukku

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Pachakuthirai was a crap (whatever I saw). Parthiban takes films like 'Ulle Veliyae', 'Pachakuthirai' etc at times to get some money. A mass entertainer in his words refer to movies like 'Ulle Veliyae'. I doubt whether he will put 'Kudaikkum mazhai' in that list. (I think KR scored for KM).
    Yuvan should avoid if Parthiban is about to come up with movies like Pachakuthirai. Hari ae paravaayilla ithukku
    He has also said the movie will be a step forward, so :roll:

Yuvan may not be the MD for the next Ajith movie which we were talking about. Coz Vishnuvardhan was demanding a high salary which the producer (I think its Rajni) is not ok with. So vishnu has opted out this project.

Source: Kungumam.

IMO, if Soundharya fixes some other Dir, Music will be done by ARR.
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Sorry, who was demanding a high salary Vishnuvardhan or YSR ?
    What's this movie ? Billa 2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by baba88
    Sorry, who was demanding a high salary Vishnuvardhan or YSR ?
    What's this movie ? Billa 2 ?
    Yes Billa - 2. Vishnu was demanding!!!
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Naan Kadavul - Naan Isai - Raaja

Closed Thread