Closed Thread
Page 134 of 143 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1423

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

  1. #1331
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    adding to it,
    Poovellam Kettupar - 20yrs
    Idhukadhala, Vayadhu va va (TI) - 21/22 yrs.

    wow

    betw, i dono why Vayadhu va va song is not much spoken about. :roll: One of the best compositions of Yuvan.
    PKP - 19 years I think.

    Yes, TI the whole album is good but ithu kaathala is the best.

  2. #1332
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    GVP's poor show in Kuselan:

    http://visionofvinith.blogspot.com/2...w-why-gvp.html

    I lost hopes on AO. No yuvan-no selva
    Ha ha guess too much stomach burnin for u... :lol:
    Will wait N C how AO turns out...

  3. #1333
    Quote Originally Posted by kham
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    GVP's poor show in Kuselan:

    http://visionofvinith.blogspot.com/2...w-why-gvp.html

    I lost hopes on AO. No yuvan-no selva
    Ha ha guess too much stomach burnin for u... :lol:
    Will wait N C how AO turns out...
    ha ha ha. am not against GVP. but i cannot give up Yuvan :lol:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  4. #1334
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by kham
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    GVP's poor show in Kuselan:

    http://visionofvinith.blogspot.com/2...w-why-gvp.html

    I lost hopes on AO. No yuvan-no selva
    Ha ha guess too much stomach burnin for u... :lol:
    Will wait N C how AO turns out...
    ha ha ha. am not against GVP. but i cannot give up Yuvan :lol:
    Dat doesnt mean u shud put someone down... If ya doin so actually its a disgrace to whoever u support...

  5. #1335
    I support yuvan here boss. Please get the point right.

    If i had said GVP has done a good job in Kuselan. So i am worried if he would deliver betr quality in AO you can conclude that its so called, "stomach combustion".

    But my opinion was totally different.
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  6. #1336

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    3,901
    Viraajan,

    Just curious!!! Would you have your expectations on a Yuvan-Selva album based on a Yuvan-Vasu ablum?

    Your review of *Kuseylan* being posted here and "no Yuvan, no Selva" comment doesn't look good. It is as if you were waiting for a GVP album to flop.
    Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings -- they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

  7. #1337

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    67
    I think Audio Companies are not ready to buy errppu Audio rights that's why audio not arrived to market till now.

  8. #1338
    Guys,

    Don't fight over the age criteria in the other thread. Yuvan will be winner always for composing some good albums at very young age. atha adikkarathukku innoruththan poranthu thaan varanum

  9. #1339
    Quote Originally Posted by sgmsin
    I think Audio Companies are not ready to buy errppu Audio rights that's why audio not arrived to market till now.
    Is this an insider info or just a guess?

  10. #1340
    I think Audio Companies are not ready to buy errppu Audio rights that's why audio not arrived to market till now.
    hope this is just what u think :evil:
    hey saala....

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts