Closed Thread
Page 121 of 143 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1423

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

let us come back to the yuvan's new albums...

yuvan's appearance in saroja song....

http://picasaweb.google.com/ennganesh/U1

Punnagai poove alavukku hit aguma.... :lol: :lol:

Thanks to ganesh who posted this in yuvan's orkut community....
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    I dont find any similarities....am i missing anything here?....if yes, then elaborate.....
    the rap bit..its like go shorty itz your birthday ....ithula go vallan its your bday :sigh2:

vasanth2006:

Please stop responding to these annachchi fans. Ask them to quote one song that is similar to Ithu Kadhala from annachchi, they will walk away. They will behave as if annachchi invented everything on the planet for the first time :lol: so don't waste your time.

These are the pics came in AV too. That punnagai poove song is still one of my favorites of Yuvan, I mean the audio. Venkat Prabhu should have picturized this song better than that song, lets see.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge

These are the pics came in AV too. That punnagai poove song is still one of my favorites of Yuvan, I mean the audio. Venkat Prabhu should have picturized this song better than that song, lets see.
    One of my hot favorite song....

But the movie didnt reach well....
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    vasanth2006:

Please stop responding to these annachchi fans. Ask them to quote one song that is similar to Ithu Kadhala from annachchi, they will walk away. They will behave as if annachchi invented everything on the planet for the first time :lol: so don't waste your time.
    This is an extract of the interview of Director Vasanth:

" When you consider only the film compositions, I see him as the major composer in Tamil and hindi film music. In Tamil, he is of the lineage following G.Ramanthan, R.Sudharsanam, KV Mahadevan, Viswanathan-Ramamoorhty and Ilayaraja.
    If you look similarly in Hindi, he follows the lineage of people like Anil Biswas, Naushad Ali, Shankar Jaikishen, SD Burman, C.Ramachandra, Madan Mohan, Kalyanji Anandji, Lakshmikant Pyarelal, RD Burman...
    He is one of the Titans in Indian Film music.
    According to me, there has been no TITAN music director after the arrival of ARR, in India in any language. He is the latest arrival.
    In this lineage, I include only those who bring a totally new style of music. There are new composers who follow his style. They may also do some good music, but they have not created a new style of music.... not until now "

Ippo thane ungada super MD oru super actor agitar (Saroja) like Himesh. I can't wait to see him on big screen. I think he will be the next Superstar. So we don't need to waste our time on discussing his music any more.

i think its unfair to digress in U1 thread with ARR puranam........

I am amazed by yuvan fans who rocked sun music by giving continuous sms during the telecast of yuvan's song. Today I saw there were 10 to 15 sms within 10 minutes which is on par with hero glorifying sms

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjeevi
    I am amazed by yuvan fans who rocked sun music by giving continuous sms during the telecast of yuvan's song. Today I saw there were 10 to 15 sms within 10 minutes which is on par with hero glorifying sms
    you are too late buddy.....I have been watching this SMS things in sun music for the past 1 or 2 years (But I dont watch the sun music in the last few months).....amazing....There is a fellow in the burma bazzar named as THAMIM. He is a hardcore yuvan fan..... He will call daily and ask one of the yuvan song.....and he has a great network there...he will send atleast 25 -50 SMS per day......And here in the HUB, the people doesnt know the reach of yuvan in the youth level strictly IMHO....
    ----

you are too late buddy.....I have been watching this SMS things in sun music for the past 1 or 2 years (But I dont watch the sun music in the last few months).....amazing....There is a fellow in the burma bazzar named as THAMIM. He is a hardcore yuvan fan..... He will call daily and ask one of the yuvan song.....and he has a great network there...he will send atleast 25 -50 SMS per day......And here in the HUB, the people doesnt know the reach of yuvan in the youth level strictly IMHO....
    u r right vasanth.
    a middle aged relative of mine always curses u1's music. but everyone in the age group of 20-30 love him a lot.
    in my office, yuvan is the youth icon
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Closed Thread