Closed Thread
Page 118 of 143 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1423

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Quote Originally Posted by Scale
    http://ganeshyamalabittu.tripod.com/heroes/id17.html

Q. Are you being repetitive in your musical style?
    A. In recent times I've done films with a similar outlook. These films are aimed at the young generation and therefore have to be beat oriented. Yet I've tried for a distinct sound every time. After Bombay I haven't got stuck in the hip-hop groove. What I did for Rangeela and Indian were zestful and fast paced but quite unlike Bombay. As for the gentler paced songs of 'Kadhal Desam' if you care to notice they are rooted in melody.

Infact, Chikku bukku was rooted deep in Hip hop genre and there are several songs followed subsequently.

Theepidika - Please give due credits to Raaghav "beat to beat -hip hop genre liftu" :lol2: And you make it as a core reference here :lol2:
    Rahman doesnt stick in to particular genre in most of the times....Chikku bukku is the pure Hip-Hop number??? :roll:.....What are all the subsequent songs?? :roll: .....

I also know that the theepidikka song inspires from Raaghav song (Thats why I told in TFM)....will you credit for rahman's success to old tamil songs ( rahman's lots of inspiration from old tamil songs espesially MSV songs)??.....you will say same raagam???......i will say the western POP music (especially the beats) is introduced from west (like michael jockson) or from loops, not from rahman which is the reason for rahman's 90's popularity in TFM ....will you accept??....

The bottomline is who is popularized the particular genre in TFM?......

I think the pure Hip-Hop is popularized by yuvan in TFM.....thats it....
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by baba88
    Seems like there won't be a reunion. Maybe Selvaraghavan will go now for ARR. After Gautham and Murugadoss he will be the next going for ARR. I am pretty sure this will happen very soon.
    Selva and Yuvan both discussed in private and Yuvan will do movies for his production house that was the news came in many sites. So reunion is definitely around the corner, becasue for selva's films Yuvan is the best fit. I think Gautham menon will go back to Harris after the movie he is doing with annachi. Murugadoss will do music with any director, first Yuvan, then IR then Harris, so no worries about him. So I don't think any leading directors in tamil will work with annachi.
    oru velai intha AV interview olda irukkumo? :roll: if it is like that, then i am happy ....
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    ''வெற்றி கிடைச்ச அளவுக்கு விருதுகள் கிடைக்காததில் வருத்தம் இருக்கா?''

''இல்லைங்க!

மக்கள்தான் நம்மை ரசிக்கணும். எங்கேயோ ஃப்ளைட்டை பிடிக்க அவசரமா ஓடும்போது, கையைப் பிடிச்சு, 'உங்க பாட்டு பிரமாதம்'னு ஒரு ரசிகன் சொல்லும்போது ஒரு ஜிலீர் வருதே... அதுதான் அவார்டு. எனக்கு இந்தப் பத்து விரல்கள்தான், கடவுள் தந்த அவார்டு!''
    Yes....people acceptance is enough.....appadi partha Shivajikku National award kidaikala, athanala shivaji satharana actornnu sollida mudiyuma??....If yuvan gets award for PV, then it is fine.....
    ----

"Pure" - thats a misplaced resonance in TFM.

Is "theepidikka" a pure hip hop number? :roll:

With Raghav & MKT samples liftu, Is it not a remix or in your terms hip-hop remix? Genre introduce pannanumna remix thaan pannanuma enna?:noteeth: Infact, Remix trenda TFM initiate pannadhe YSR dhaan :banghead: adhuvum B/woodla DJ's remix popular aaavuratha paarthu.

/Dign
    Reg ARR allegations - I know you will drag this echelon-low. Enuf discussed and still if you want to prove yr point, Come to ARR's thread or Copying in TFM we shall discuss case by case. Start meejik /End Dign
    1. mannathi mannan 2. thalapathi 3. athiradikkaran

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    oru velai intha AV interview olda irukkumo? :roll: if it is like that, then i am happy ....
    yuvan was very clear in the interview that they wil not join again. so i fee that this is an old one.
    coz, this interview was taken in singapore duringthe song shoot. that song shooting was held at singapore almost 3wks back (i remember reading this in indiaglitz).
    but "selva approaching yuvan" news came a week back. so they should reunite if wt we guess is right
    hope it happens...
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

from which song is Theepidika inspired ? And I think there is no pure Hip Hop in TFM. And a song like Pushing it hard was not a hit.

[tscii:789ea292b7]Baba88,

Donít generalize it just as a inspiration its a ruthless lift. Listen here the prelude, beat everything throughout the song.

Theepidikka
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=f8BjJk633Js&feature=related

Let`s Work It Out Feat. Jahaziel

http://www.mp3sparks.com/r2/Raghav/S...html?albref=-1

[/tscii:789ea292b7]

"Pure" - thats a misplaced resonance in TFM.

Is "theepidikka" a pure hip hop number? :roll:

With Raghav & MKT samples liftu, Is it not a remix or in your terms hip-hop remix? Genre introduce pannanumna remix thaan pannanuma enna?:noteeth: Infact, Remix trenda TFM initiate pannadhe YSR dhaan :banghead: adhuvum B/woodla DJ's remix popular aaavuratha paarthu.

/Dign
    Reg ARR allegations - I know you will drag this echelon-low. Enuf discussed and still if you want to prove yr point, Come to ARR's thread or Copying in TFM we shall discuss case by case. Start meejik /End Dign

Ok....Everybody has the inspirations...My point is ARR intoduced the contemporary westernised music to TFM (Because it is the popular music in western countries), and yuvan popularized the Hip-hop and Rap genres in TFM .......Thats it...... :wave: :wave:
    ----

now rap? :roll:

:wave: :wave:

[tscii:b383564eaa]Baba88,

Donít generalize it just as a inspiration its a ruthless lift. Listen here the prelude, beat everything throughout the song.

Theepidikka
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=f8BjJk633Js&feature=related

Let`s Work It Out Feat. Jahaziel

http://www.mp3sparks.com/r2/Raghav/S...html?albref=-1

[/tscii:b383564eaa]
    ruthless lift?? :roll: ( I would say both raghav and yuvan inspired from 50 cent) ...your statement is bit harsh....beats is inspired....again i am saying it is inspired not the copy (and moreover the tune is different).....ARR beats repeat panna mattum loopsnkireenga, athe mathavanga panna ruthless lifta??....It is not the kind of mukala mukabla or thenmerku paruvakatru or poo pookum osai beats repetition....ok....I am tired of saying this.... :wave: :wave:
    ----

Closed Thread