Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006

Vikatan Interview full coverage here
    மனம் திறக்கிறார் யுவன்

''அடிச்சா ஹார்ட்டுக்கு பீட்டு
    குடிச்சா மைண்டுக்கு ஹீட்டு
    புதுசா போட்டுக்க ரூட்டு
    வெடிச்சா ஊருக்கு வேட்டு!''

சிங்கப்பூரில் சில டஜன் சிட்டி குருவிகளுடன் அதிரடியாக ஆடிப் பாடுவது... அட, நம்ம யுவன்!
    is this the same song we have seen in youtube? :roll: .....sathiyama lyrics puriyalai (in youtube)
    ----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybJWT-Ba1Ao

Vallavan's background music (i forgot vallavan's BGM :roll: ) for the agni natchathram scene.... 8-)
    ----

''செல்வராகவனும் நீங்களும் பெரிய ஹிட் கூட்டணி. திடீரென்று இரண்டு பேரும் பிரிஞ்சது ஏன்?''

''செல்வாவோட எதிர்பார்ப்பு அதிகம். அவருக்கு 'ஆயிரத்தில் ஒருவன்' மட்டும். எனக்குப் பல கமிட்மென்ட்ஸ். சரி, பிரிஞ்சுடுவோம்னு முடிவெடுத்தோம். எங்கேயாச்சும் பார்த்தா, ஹாய், ஹலோ உண்டு. ஆனா, சினிமா மட்டும் வேண்டாம்னு ஒதுங் கிட்டோம். மத்தபடி என் மியூஸிக் அப்படியேதான்இருக்கு. அது யார் மூலமாச்சும் உங்ககிட்டே நிச்சயம் வந்துடும்!''

.....Selva is the one who extracted the yuvan's best.....no doubt on this.....They will not join again??
    ----

Seems like there won't be a reunion. Maybe Selvaraghavan will go now for ARR. After Gautham and Murugadoss he will be the next going for ARR. I am pretty sure this will happen very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by baba88
    The background music of the song sounds like Ayo Technology of 50 cent. I am not sure could be wrong.

Yuvan inspires from 50 cent is the open secret.....yuvan is the one who popularized the Hip-Hop music in TFM with the numbers theepidikka, push me hard, boom boom.....

But i dont find any similarities for this song.....
    First of all I think A.R.Rahman was the person who introduced and popularized Hip Hop to TFM. And I want to tell you that even Timbaland, currently the most successful Hip Hop producer of the world, takes a lot from ARR (Timbaland said that in an interview). And ARR doesn't get stuck in the usual Hip Hop songs that MDs like YSR or HJ are doing. Just take a look at Style song.

The background music of the song sounds like Ayo Technology of 50 cent.

I am not sure could be wrong.

Yuvan inspires from 50 cent is the open secret.....yuvan is the one who popularized the Hip-Hop music in TFM with the numbers

theepidikka, push me hard, boom boom.....

First of all I think A.R.Rahman was the person who introduced and popularized Hip Hop to TFM. And I want to tell you that

even Timbaland, currently the most successful Hip Hop producer of the world, takes a lot from ARR (Timbaland said that in an

interview). And ARR doesn't get stuck in the usual Hip Hop songs that MDs like YSR or HJ are doing. Just take a look at Style

song.
    I am curious to know.....By which songs ARR popularized Hip-Hop music in TFM??....I believe that the theepidikka song is the most popularized Hip-Hop number in TFM.....Note, style song came after the mentioned songs....And just compare the reach level of theepidika and style song.....you will come to know....see i am not degrading ARR here....but I feel Hip-Hop is yuvan's strength.....
    ----

The background music of the song sounds like Ayo Technology of 50 cent.

I am not sure could be wrong.

Yuvan inspires from 50 cent is the open secret.....yuvan is the one who popularized the Hip-Hop music in TFM with the numbers

theepidikka, push me hard, boom boom.....

First of all I think A.R.Rahman was the person who introduced and popularized Hip Hop to TFM. And I want to tell you that

even Timbaland, currently the most successful Hip Hop producer of the world, takes a lot from ARR (Timbaland said that in an

interview). And ARR doesn't get stuck in the usual Hip Hop songs that MDs like YSR or HJ are doing. Just take a look at Style

song.
    I am curious to know.....By which songs ARR popularized Hip-Hop music in TFM??....I believe that the theepidikka song is the most popularized Hip-Hop number in TFM.....Note, style song came after the mentioned songs....And just compare the reach level of theepidika and style song.....you will come to know....see i am not degrading ARR here....but I feel Hip-Hop is yuvan's strength.....
    Hmm... I didn't know that Theepidika song is Hip Hop ? I am not sure but was Dating song from Boys successful ?

http://ganeshyamalabittu.tripod.com/heroes/id17.html

Q. Are you being repetitive in your musical style?
    A. In recent times I've done films with a similar outlook. These films are aimed at the young generation and therefore have to be beat oriented. Yet I've tried for a distinct sound every time. After Bombay I haven't got stuck in the hip-hop groove. What I did for Rangeela and Indian were zestful and fast paced but quite unlike Bombay. As for the gentler paced songs of 'Kadhal Desam' if you care to notice they are rooted in melody.

Infact, Chikku bukku was rooted deep in Hip hop genre and there are several songs followed subsequently.

Theepidika - Please give due credits to Raaghav "beat to beat -hip hop genre liftu" :lol2: And you make it as a core reference here :lol2:
    1. mannathi mannan 2. thalapathi 3. athiradikkaran

Seems like there won't be a reunion. Maybe Selvaraghavan will go now for ARR. After Gautham and Murugadoss he will be the next going for ARR. I am pretty sure this will happen very soon.
    Selva and Yuvan both discussed in private and Yuvan will do movies for his production house that was the news came in many sites. So reunion is definitely around the corner, becasue for selva's films Yuvan is the best fit. I think Gautham menon will go back to Harris after the movie he is doing with annachi. Murugadoss will do music with any director, first Yuvan, then IR then Harris, so no worries about him. So I don't think any leading directors in tamil will work with annachi.

Closed Thread