Closed Thread
Page 114 of 143 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1423

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Rajan,

I am not saying that yuvan is pure....madhan's thiraiparvaila madhan oru question kettar....directors antha english pattu mathiriye venumnnu ketppanga illai?....appa yuvanoda sirippa parkanum...appave theriyum selava mathiri aal ketta athe mathiri yuvan poduvarnu....

But this KT music is soul stirring...That IR song interlude is nothing when we compare that interlude to this KT music.....KT music is divine....thats only i can say....I love this KT music...
    Vasanth, even i described this music as "divine" in bgm block. I love this music to the core. I dont want this to be a copied one. I'll be very happy if this is original.
    Yes, i ustand that Directors force the MD to compose tunes like english songs they like which results in Md reproducing the same music. But i aslo remember Madan said "Yuvan's BGM.... No doubt. He is one of the ver few best music directors in INDIA". I am not sure of which movie he was reviewing. (Guess its billa). Am sure Yuvan is really talented!!!!
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Yuvan - Selvah Patchup?
    IndiaGlitz [Saturday, May 31, 2008]

The much publicised spat between music director Yuvan Shankar Raja and director Selvaraghavan is heading for an end.

According to sources, the two, who had been part of several hit films in Kollywood, parted ways after 'Pudhupettai'.

Selvah replaced Yuvan with G V Prakash for his directorial venture 'Aayirathil Oruvan'.

The latest is that Selvaraghavan has Patched up with Yuvan. The latter has been urged to work in a movie to be produced by Selvaraghavan and directed by one of his associates.

So who does AO now? :confused2:

I want Yuvan back for Selva's AO not for some assistant's project.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    So who does AO now? :confused2:

I want Yuvan back for Selva's AO not for some assistant's project.

Ippadi Kozhappurangale!!!! :roll:

According to Ergo daily, Selva wants Yuvan back in AO itself. not for his next venture!!!

:confused2:

vinith
    am afraid the links are dead..can u pls upload it again...
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    vinith
    am afraid the links are dead..can u pls upload it again...
    karthik, links are working fine. jus now checked it.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/...u%20Paattu.mp3

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/...Tamil%20MA.mp3

Just copy and paste the above links to download the music.

Even the player on the page works. Please check it again

I just found out that YSR has just a loop for BGM from Yaaradi Nee Mohini. You know the scenes where this 15 years old girl follows Danush there is always a special kind a hindi music. It's actually a loop available for download.

I just found out that YSR has just a loop for BGM from Yaaradi Nee Mohini. You know the scenes where this 15 years old girl follows Danush there is always a special kind a hindi music. It's actually a loop available for download
    during those scenes i remember hearing only palakaatu song remix bgms....
    hey saala....

karthik, links are working fine. jus now checked it.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/...u%20Paattu.mp3

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/...Tamil%20MA.mp3

Just copy and paste the above links to download the music.

Even the player on the page works. Please check it again
    ya got it now....but barring few notes i don see any resemblance between the two....imho...
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    I just found out that YSR has just a loop for BGM from Yaaradi Nee Mohini. You know the scenes where this 15 years old girl follows Danush there is always a special kind a hindi music. It's actually a loop available for download
    during those scenes i remember hearing only palakaatu song remix bgms....

Here is the loop which is an Indian Sound pack.

pullit_85bpm.wav - 0.24MB

Closed Thread