Closed Thread
Page 92 of 143 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 1423

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

  1. #911

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Raja's Music World
    Posts
    1,968
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Hi Judge, Sanjay, Vignesh, Vasanth, Raja and all hubbers,

    At last, I have started my own blog to write (scribble) reviews on music and movies etc. will be writing other useful info aslo.

    Please visit and encourage:

    www.visionofvinith.blogspot.com

    Am writing in the name of Vinith!

    Regards
    Vinith ( )
    Favourite Music Directors post'la ARR pathi ezhuthum bodhu you have written "He was the one brought in Western Music in tamil." :roll: Appa MSV, Raaja Ellam enna Pannanga inga :!:
    kalThOnRi ManThOnra kAlaththu munThOnRiya mUththa kudi thamizhkudinna, Muthal KolaigAranum avanAthana irukkanum! Olagathula irukra ella Thappum ivanthaan muthalla Senjirukkanum - Dr.Ilaiyaraaja

  2. #912
    Quote Originally Posted by rajasaranam
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Hi Judge, Sanjay, Vignesh, Vasanth, Raja and all hubbers,

    At last, I have started my own blog to write (scribble) reviews on music and movies etc. will be writing other useful info aslo.

    Please visit and encourage:

    www.visionofvinith.blogspot.com

    Am writing in the name of Vinith!

    Regards
    Vinith ( )
    Favourite Music Directors post'la ARR pathi ezhuthum bodhu you have written "He was the one brought in Western Music in tamil." :roll: Appa MSV, Raaja Ellam enna Pannanga inga :!:
    What i actually meant is, English style music with heavy beats, fully westernized music and orchestration.

    But Raaja music style vera. avar alavukku arr kodukka mudiyala, irundhalum, avar kondu vandha pudhu style pathi than nan mention panninen.

    am i clear? :roll:

    Also, Raja, pls post ur valuable comments and suggestions ther itself. i wud be happy. thankz for visiting
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  3. #913
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Another new movie of Yuvan Muththirai produced by director Jeeva's wife and directed by Jeevan's assistant Srinath. The stills came in AV look very urban and youthful
    sweet news

    :clap:
    Yes, it is. I like Yuvan doing movies with young and new directors.
    thats why i am confident that SMS will have good songs.
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  4. #914

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    3,901
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    But Raaja music style vera. avar alavukku arr kodukka mudiyala, irundhalum, avar kondu vandha pudhu style pathi than nan mention panninen.

    am i clear? :roll:
    Why this needless comparison/comment :huh:
    Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings -- they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

  5. #915
    What is so needless or irrelevant in comparing 2 MD's works? This is the site for it rt? Vidhya is not talking something personal about the MD's. She is only comparing the music the MD's make which is what this site is for.

  6. #916

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    3,901
    What is that with the line "Andha alavukku avaraala kudukka mudiyala"? I was mainly objecting that line. Apart from that I don't have any problem with the comparisons.

    Even I can say IR couldn't match up ARR in certain depts. How many of IR fans would accept that?
    Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings -- they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

  7. #917
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemaster1982
    What is that with the line "Andha alavukku avaraala kudukka mudiyala"? I was mainly objecting that line. Apart from that I don't have any problem with the comparisons.

    Even I can say IR couldn't match up ARR in certain depts. How many of IR fans would accept that?
    hahaha..........i think we should rename couple of more sections as ARR albums ............
    ____________
    IsaiKadavul

  8. #918
    little master..paavam avaru... he was just trying to reason out to an IR fan..athukaga appadi sonnaru...udane oru ARR fan ippadi kobapatta eppadi....

    Lets get back to Yuvan's albums...which is the next one coming out? and which is the most expected one?

  9. #919
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemaster1982
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    But Raaja music style vera. avar alavukku arr kodukka mudiyala, irundhalum, avar kondu vandha pudhu style pathi than nan mention panninen.

    am i clear? :roll:
    Why this needless comparison/comment :huh:
    u can get back to my post in visionofvinith blog and read it again. hav not compared any two MD. my intention is not to compare anyone. wen somebody spks, i have to reply with my opinion.
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  10. #920

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    3,901
    Viraajan,

    I read your post too. It was good. Only the line quoted above offended me. No hard feelings.
    Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings -- they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts