Closed Thread
Page 90 of 143 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Quote Originally Posted by thamizhvaanan
    Quote Originally Posted by K
    Thulluvatho Ilamal BGM is By "Viji Manuel" Ilayaraja's Keyboard Player.
    :lol: Kamban veetu tharaiyum kavi paadum :thumbsup:
    //dig// doesent IR's keyboard player become sachin's leg spin as in IR's guitarist is sachin's batting....... :lol: //end digr//

I dont know why these ppl are not approached to compose music for a film. hidden talent
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

I dont know why these ppl are not approached to compose music for a film. hidden tal
    illa virarajan....i would have seen the film atleast 4 times....neengalum innoru dhaba paarunga.....bgm rhomba ordinary'a dhaan irrukum...i have told this before also in one of the yuvans threads thinking it has been done by yuvan....
    hey saala....

andha padathil edhavadhu ore theme'a gnyabaga paduthi sollunga....it was like a documentary bgm...i still vividly remember...
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    I dont know why these ppl are not approached to compose music for a film. hidden tal
    illa virarajan....i would have seen the film atleast 4 times....neengalum innoru dhaba paarunga.....bgm rhomba ordinary'a dhaan irrukum...i have told this before also in one of the yuvans threads thinking it has been done by yuvan....
    ro be frank. i have seen the movie only once. u r right that i dont remember any piece of bgm. but wat i felt is when songs were too good, bgm should have bee very good. but i dint notice.
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    I dont know why these ppl are not approached to compose music for a film. hidden talent
    Viji Manuel was in the Show 'Raajangam' hosted by bhava in Aaha FM once he was asked the same question that why didnt he attempt to compose music he answered something like this " matha music composers kitta work panni iruntha oru velai avara vida namma nalla pannalamennu thoni attempt panni irukalaam, Aaana Raaja sir kitta work pannittu ithukku mela ethuvume panna mudiyathunnu therinja appram eppadi thaniya compose panna thonum?"
    kalThOnRi ManThOnra kAlaththu munThOnRiya mUththa kudi thamizhkudinna, Muthal KolaigAranum avanAthana irukkanum! Olagathula irukra ella Thappum ivanthaan muthalla Senjirukkanum - Dr.Ilaiyaraaja

Watched selvaragahvan's interview today..He cleared things up regarding yuvan..He said yuvan couldnt give him the time he needed..He said the music and cinematography are sooo important that the person involved must be 100% devoted to Ayirathil Oruvan and thats where yuvan failed... I dont think there was a rift between them and it was just the time factor..And he said GVP is so involved in AO and he's doing a fantastic job with the music..

Quote Originally Posted by rajasaranam
    "Aaana Raaja sir kitta work pannittu ithukku mela ethuvume panna mudiyathunnu therinja appram eppadi thaniya compose panna thonum?"
    :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Mahen
    Watched selvaragahvan's interview today..He cleared things up regarding yuvan..He said yuvan couldnt give him the time he needed..He said the music and cinematography are sooo important that the person involved must be 100% devoted to Ayirathil Oruvan and thats where yuvan failed... I dont think there was a rift between them and it was just the time factor..And he said GVP is so involved in AO and he's doing a fantastic job with the music..
    My friend's uncle is the flautist in IR's troupe. My friend says that he has the capacity to compose and has his own set of compilations as well. But he wont venture into composing it seems, since he considers working under IR as a greater pride than composing tunes of his own
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Another new movie of Yuvan Muththirai produced by director Jeeva's wife and directed by Jeevan's assistant Srinath. The stills came in AV look very urban and youthful

Closed Thread