Closed Thread
Page 99 of 143 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Yaaradi Nee Mohini - Bit songs Post updated with link to more BGM pieces and interestingly 2 more versions of "Engeyo Paartha mayakkam" song in voices of Karthik and Naveen.
    Check out
    http://vigneshram.blogspot.com/2008/...bit-songs.html
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.com

Quote Originally Posted by nanchil_guy
    [tscii:a003e6873a]

I think YSR needs to be more humble generally speaking... whether he can afford it or not is a another question... but such talented people should also focus on humility. Have to admit that it wasn't also his father's forté...
    But unless you are in direct contact with YSR you can certainly not affirm that Selva is lying.
    Vaz, need I say anything more!![/tscii:a003e6873a]
    I talked about humility based on the interviews I have seen... it is my opinion... but saying that someone is lying... that is a different story...

Anyway Nanchil... let's leave it at that.

Let us focus on YSR's music...

Does humility have to be a trait? i mean its nice to see people being humble but theres nothing wrong in not being humble...just abit more straightforward thats all. Different people have different characteristics...expecting everyone to be humble is
    silliness. We must learn to adapt to different characters. Besides this is about music so focus on it.
    Hulksterodeiya mahimaiyaana blogai paarka vaarungal :notworthy:
    Dhanam an Insight

Quote Originally Posted by Vaz
    [tscii:81cd2677d3]I think YSR needs to be more humble generally speaking... whether he can afford it or not is a another question... but such talented people should also focus on humility. Have to admit that it wasn't also his father's forté...

[/tscii:81cd2677d3]
    yen yuvan ku ponnu kuduka poreengala?paatu kelungayyana...humble illa parsanaality illa...banian podaleenutu ... :banghead:

[tscii]Have to admit that it wasn't also his father's forté...
    avaru humble-a illainu theriyuma...apdiye illaatiyum...adha pathi namakenna..avaroda classicsa rasikaradha vitutu.

avarukenna vote-a poda porom?
    OM NAMASIVAYA

As per Parthiban's latest interaction with media, (from today's Dinakaran), His next movie "Vithagan" will be a mass entertainer and will have Yuvan scoring music.He also says, this will the biggest budgeted movie in his direction,so far.

I am not sure how to react to this news..As long as we get good music, no complaints.

[tscii:b6df6d811e]I think YSR needs to be more humble generally speaking... whether he can afford it or not is a another question... but such talented people should also focus on humility. Have to admit that it wasn't also his father's forté...
    [/tscii:b6df6d811e]
    Vaz,
    I have once heard that, when yuvan scored music for the movie "pop corn" he was not paid full money. It was said that the producer would pay the balance once the movie hits the screen. Movie was a big flop. Yuvan did not demand for the balance to be paid. It was about 15 Lak which yuvan sacrificed.

is this not a humble behavior or adjusting with producer????
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    [tscii:4cf343b1a1]I think YSR needs to be more humble generally speaking... whether he can afford it or not is a another question... but such talented people should also focus on humility. Have to admit that it wasn't also his father's forté...
    [/tscii:4cf343b1a1]
    Vaz,
    I have once heard that, when yuvan scored music for the movie "pop corn" he was not paid full money. It was said that the producer would pay the balance once the movie hits the screen. Movie was a big flop. Yuvan did not demand for the balance to be paid. It was about 15 Lak which yuvan sacrificed.

is this not a humble behavior or adjusting with producer????
    :thumbsup:
    yuvan seems to be a jolly guy...thats it...he gives good music and stays as top music director at present...which is important
    OM NAMASIVAYA

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkster
    Does humility have to be a trait? i mean its nice to see people being humble but theres nothing wrong in not being humble...just abit more straightforward thats all. Different people have different characteristics...expecting everyone to be humble is
    silliness. We must learn to adapt to different characters. Besides this is about music so focus on it.
    Digression-
    Agreed this forum is to discuss music only and dwelling on the personal characterisitics of an artist is unfair here.

However. humility and being straight-forward are not mutually exclusive. One need not be bombastic and arrogant to be "straight forward". And straight-forward should not be taken literally as it means honesty and transparency. Imagine a never-yielding driver, who thinks he is "straight-forward";-)

End-digression

Quote Originally Posted by app_engine
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkster
    Digression-
    Agreed this forum is to discuss music only and dwelling on the personal characterisitics of an artist is unfair here.

However. humility and being straight-forward are not mutually exclusive. One need not be bombastic and arrogant to be "straight forward". And straight-forward should not be taken literally as it means honesty and transparency. Imagine a never-yielding driver, who thinks he is "straight-forward";-)

End-digression
    Thanks app_engine! It was nicely put...

Ok guys as I already said let us focus on the music he delivers...

----

Closed Thread