Closed Thread
Page 63 of 143 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    On the hand, at yuvan side, he is consistently losing 'star partners'. Onra Iranda?. If you look at actors, he has lost Surya (yes, yuvan failed to deliver good in Perazhagan and recent VEL), Vishal (Only some v.good songs in SK, Thamirabarani, Thimiru is total waste for yuvan's career). If you look at directors, he has lost KSR (no hit from this combo), Hari, and Lingusamy.
    i don understand this statement....both perazhagan and vel were hits....in fact perazhagan was a biger hit..all the songs got popular....esp among kids..
    vel though we didn like it, became popular..there is no reason surya shd split with yuvan...
    :exactly:

i have been telling time and again , yuvan's strength is that he doesnt need any star actor or director to give hits or good songs.apart from two Ajith starred films almost all of his other hits happened with either new directors or second tier heros.

thats where yuvan scores over other contemprary MD's, that he has proven time and again that regardless of star/market value of actors/directors/producers he can give hits ( KT,KNM,Ch28 etc.).

As judge said, he syncs better with new and young director rather than old and big directors.

There is nothing like star partners in TFM now.It is more the director's choice.There is nothing like surya prefering some MD or vijay choosing some MD.It is all with the directors and as such i don't think any TFM actor of this generation has a preferred MD as such.It is all an illusion.

The split of Selva-Yuvan combo is definitely going to be a loss to TFM as a whole.No doubting that..But there is nothing to panic.

If you look back at Yuvan's career, he did not have a maniratnam or a shankar or big projects to ride on.He was working with lot of new Directors (Ameer,SR,murugadas,Simbu,Vishnu,stanley,Ram etc..) and with his outputs reached the height that he is in now.Even with respect to lyric writers,he did not use the tried and tested ones and instead succeeded with new talents like Na.Muthukumar.
    This is what i liked the most with yuvan.He has succeeded out of sheer hard work.

The split is definitely a sad one for any yuvan fan.But, i am sure Yuvan has a lot more to offer us and hopefully a new combo with some other director betters this combo.you never know

While everyone is disappointed with the parting of yuvan-selva combo, im rejoicing Yes, im excited to see the GVP-selva combo...Guys dont be surprised if this album outshines the previous yuvan-selva combo..GVP is underrated in this hub i feel..He deserves much more..Just look at veyil, he was barely 19 when he did veyil and the songs rocked big time..The folk songs, veyilodu,uruguthey and kadhal nerupin showed traits of of a musical whizzkid..To tell you the truth,i felt that the two folk songs by gvp is way better off than yuvan's in paruthiveran..

LEts keep our fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by nanchil_guy
    As judge said, he syncs better with new and young director rather than old and big directors.
    "Siva manasula sakthi" director Rajesh is very young....He has high regards for yuvan.....he was talking confidently about movie.....I hope this movie will turn out a successful one.... 8-)
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by Mahen
    While everyone is disappointed with the parting of yuvan-selva combo, im rejoicing Yes, im excited to see the GVP-selva combo...Guys dont be surprised if this album outshines the previous yuvan-selva combo..GVP is underrated in this hub i feel..He deserves much more..Just look at veyil, he was barely 19 when he did veyil and the songs rocked big time..The folk songs, veyilodu,uruguthey and kadhal nerupin showed traits of of a musical whizzkid..To tell you the truth,i felt that the two folk songs by gvp is way better off than yuvan's in paruthiveran..

LEts keep our fingers crossed
    :rotfl:

nalla siringa sanjeevi...i know,i know, i know..i know...Wait panni parunge

.Guys dont be surprised if this album outshines the previous yuvan-selva combo..GVP is underrated in this hub i feel..
    :exactly:

nalla siringa sanjeevi...i know,i know, i know..i know...Wait panni parunge
    :rotfl: ^ 3

If I am not wrong, you are the person who rated and promoted Dharan's sivi album as sky level :lol:

No wonder for your 'aArUdam'

Anyway I am not against GVP,

let us wait and see

Athuvaraikkum :shhh:
    Naan Kadavul - Naan Isai - Raaja

Closed Thread