Closed Thread
Page 26 of 143 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Yes, Karthik. Especially I liked the rhythm pattern in Aayiram Jannal Veedu, he has mixed hip-hop with folk beats so well. I think it is first of a kind for a village song. I like ah ah chorus coming in the beginning and also in the second interlude. Overall decent album, I know for sure that Hari will come back to Yuvan for his next movie.

yes vasanth
    its not eerpu...i remeber u saying this already that he is not acting in eerpu and that he scraped u on this
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    judge,
    but yuvan shd change his bgm patterns in hari's movies.. what do u think???
    I haven't seen Vel yet. Thamirabharani onne pothum, I doubt I will watch another Hari movie

I haven't seen Vel yet. Thamirabharani onne pothum, I doubt I will watch another Hari movie
    haha... though vel was a better one from hari, most of the bgm's of yuvan were almost similar to thaamira...
    u will enjoy the songs better if u watch it with the movie...yuvan's srong point always..gives exactly what the movie needs...
    hey saala....

haha... though vel was a better one from hari, most of the bgm's of yuvan were almost similar to thaamira...
    u will enjoy the songs better if u watch it with the movie...yuvan's srong point always..gives exactly what the movie needs...
    aduththa padam Bharath kooda panraarnu nenaikkiren, so chancE illa :lol:

Looks like Ajith-Yuvan combo is set to continue...

After Ayngaran confirminig Yuvan as the MD for Ajith's next,Vishnuvardhan's is set to direct Ajith again for Shivaji productions after his Sarvam(produced by ayngaran and starring Arya).Sarvam would start in March.

This has come in today's Dinakaran as quoted by vishnuvardhan.

So, it would be a three in a row for Ajith-Yuvan combo.

Thaanga Mudiyala....

[
    judge,
    but yuvan shd change his bgm patterns in hari's movies.. what do u think???
    :exactly: But at the same time he can't change the pattern overnight. He is slowly introducing new things in his BGM and he improves / refines it constantly. Only for regular movies, he just composes what is needed and then leaves it. But I found his BGMs repeating for ordinary movies. If he takes care of it and mixes it well (like IR does) then it will be different for a ordinary man and will sound good. What do u say ?
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

Vazhthugal songs arent too good dudes.

am personally disappointed. coz in every album yuvan shows a uniqueness in songs that portrays his style. but this time i couldnt feel it.

at least for the first one month from the album release week, i would be listening to the songs continuously. all his recent albums (KT, KME, Billa etc are examples). but this time, i dint even show interest in searching for the vazhthugal songs in my playlist!

let me listen to the songs for few more times which may bring a change in my thought

hope he comes up with new style in YNM.
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies...tv-110108.html

As per this news, YaaradiNeeMogini album on/by16Jan08

Vazhthugal all songs are excellent. It is a best musical album. No matter how the movie is. But songs will be a hit.
    Thanks to YSR.

Closed Thread