Closed Thread
Page 122 of 143 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1423

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    you are too late buddy.....I have been watching this SMS things in sun music for the past 1 or 2 years (But I dont watch the sun music in the last few months).....amazing....There is a fellow in the burma bazzar named as THAMIM. He is a hardcore yuvan fan..... He will call daily and ask one of the yuvan song.....and he has a great network there...he will send atleast 25 -50 SMS per day......And here in the HUB, the people doesnt know the reach of yuvan in the youth level strictly IMHO....
    u r right vasanth.
    a middle aged relative of mine always curses u1's music. but everyone in the age group of 20-30 love him a lot.
    in my office, yuvan is the youth icon
    i'm 26 :lol2: - well, HUB is misleading sometimes.......dont think its the reflection of public opinion..........in HUB, there is so much of "he-did-this-to-me-let-me-do-that-to-him", that u generally dont get honest opinions........infact, many IR fans refuse to acknolwedge the market power of ARR even now - both hindi and tamil.......u'll have to live with it

btw, how abt HJ - i think he is the hottest MD in chennai now, do u think u1 has more fans than him :?

Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    i'm 26 :lol2: - well, HUB is misleading sometimes.......dont think its the reflection of public opinion..........in HUB, there is so much of "he-did-this-to-me-let-me-do-that-to-him", that u generally dont get honest opinions........infact, many IR fans refuse to acknolwedge the market power of ARR even now - both hindi and tamil.......u'll have to live with it

btw, how abt HJ - i think he is the hottest MD in chennai now, do u think u1 has more fans than him :?
    In fact, i wanted to mention HJ here. But i thot its not to fair to compare them at this thread (i have already compared these to here. Judge asked me not to do So dint mention)
    Lemme give my colleagues' opinion on HJ. They do like HJ. But not as much as they like yuvan. A guy even told "Yuvan than da. HJ kooda oralavu than. Yuvan chancey illa"
    Everyone likes the freshness in Yuvan's music (Yedhedho from Pattiyal, Arabu naade are evergreen at my Office)
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Yes....HJ is hot....he is the real competitor for yuvan....But I am sure that yuvan has more number of fans than HJ......You can check it anywhere....just compare orkut community size....and check the Sun music environment....And just go to HJ's film/yuvan's film for the first day to theater.....just check the response (yuvanukkave first 2 to 3 days opening undu...When i went to Arinthum ariyamalum/Chennai-28 for the first day, the show was houseful...yuvan is reason for that.....Even venkat prabu told in one interview about this opening....i am not hyping here ...I came across this....).......you will come to know....but HJ has more female fans....

And talent wise HJ is no where near yuvan....that is well known fact....I dont need to elaborate on this to you guys.....

And just check the salary of yuvan/HJ to check the current industry market power(we can not get the exact salary of them...but we can get the rough figures).....

As of now yuvan is clearly ahead of HJ.....Lets see....
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    And just go to HJ's film/yuvan's film for the first day to theater.....just check the response (yuvanukkave first 2 to 3 days opening undu...When i went to Arinthum ariyamalum/Chennai-28 for the first day, the show was houseful...yuvan is reason for that.....Even venkat prabu told in one interview about this opening....i am not hyping here ...I came across this....).......you will come to know....but HJ has more female fans....

And talent wise HJ is no where near yuvan....that is well known fact....I dont need to elaborate on this to you guys.....

As of now yuvan is clearly ahead of HJ.....Lets see....
    If you look at the applause (claps, whistle, hooo haaa sound) from audience when "Music - Yuvan Shankar Raja" comes in title, u'll be surprised. am sure its pretty more than what HJ gets. I have watched all Yuvan's movies in recent days (HJ's as well).
    No doubt. Yuvan has more fans that HJ.

Priya mani got nationa ward for acting in paruthiveeran. I am not able to trace it out who got award for music

Quote Originally Posted by sgmsin
    Priya mani got nationa ward for acting in paruthiveeran. I am not able to trace it out who got award for music
    Shantanu moitra for Lage raho munnabhai

thanks vasanth and vinith for ur inputs.....u1 definitely is above HJ and has a good fan base............but this harris keeps repeating rythm patterns on different scales and gets huge hits .....but i see a "pulichhu pona" reaction to HJ songs nowadays.......Bheema wasnt a big hit........lets hope he learns quickly or let real talent win

Quote Originally Posted by sgmsin
    Shantanu moitra for Lage raho munnabhai

thanks vasanth and vinith for ur inputs.....u1 definitely is above HJ and has a good fan base............but this harris keeps repeating rythm patterns on different scales and gets huge hits .....but i see a "pulichhu pona" reaction to HJ songs nowadays.......Bheema wasnt a big hit........lets hope he learns quickly or let real talent win
    Not shantanu moitra.......
    its "Ashok patki" for ANTAERNAD (KONKANI)
    Sankarganesh

i actually expected yuvan's name atleast in the nomination list for KT, PV.

Does anyone know. Had he been nominated???

hey, this is 2006 awards, you've to wait for 2007 NA awards

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjeevi

hey, this is 2006 awards, you've to wait for 2007 NA awards
    2006 - 2007??

if yes, then PV is in that period...right?

And moreover priyamani also got the award for PV....right?....

:roll: :confused2:
    ----

Closed Thread