Closed Thread
Page 79 of 143 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    fans,

how many of u like "thithikara vayasu" song of thimiru?

i like it very much. jus wanted to get ur opinions
    :exactly:

whenever listen to this songs the composation is amazing which never done before by YSR . 1 of underated song :|

Quote Originally Posted by k_vanan
    fans,

:exactly:

whenever listen to this songs the composation is amazing which never done before by YSR . 1 of underated song :|
    good and exactly underrated. the continuous drum beats (i think its triple bass) at the end of the sercond interlude is awesome. really a grand music by yuvan.
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Hey Guys, Did you people observed one thing past few month, or year. Yuvan had given so many box office hits irrespectively whether songs are hit or not. I think non of other music Director did that.

Quote Originally Posted by sgmsin
    Hey Guys, Did you people observed one thing past few month, or year. Yuvan had given so many box office hits irrespectively whether songs are hit or not. I think non of other music Director did that.
    KT, KMY, Vazhthugal, SP, all bombed in the box-office.

His recent big hit was Billa, Vel prior to which it was Ch28 and PV.

Hit ratio is too low
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

[quote="vigneshram"]
    Quote Originally Posted by vigneshram
    BTW, did anyone notice that the tamil version of "Manasa mannichamma" song that went missing in CDs ,is used in the film. (actually a bit)

Embedded Youtube videos of the above song and Remix song in Yaaradi Nee Mohini

Now updated with better quality videos...
    http://vigneshram.blogspot.com/2008/...ngs-remix.html
    Enjoy Yuvan's magic in "Podhum podhum" song. The kind which he churns out only for Selva's movies.
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.com

மூ*ன்று நா*ள் மூ*க்கடை*ப்பா*ல் அவ*தி*ப்ப*ட்டவரை பாட வை*த்தது போ*ல் இர*ண்டு பாட*ல்க*ள். ந*ல்ல டியூனையு*ம், நா.மு*த்து*க்குமா*ரி*ன் பாட*ல் வ*ரிகளையு*ம் நாசமா*க்*கி *விடு*கிறா*ர், மூ*க்கடை*ப்பு பாடக*ர். ம*ற்ற*ப் பாட*ல்க*ளி*ல் யவு*ன் ஷ*ங்க*ர் த*ன்னை ராஜாவாக *நிலை நா*ட்டி*யிரு*க்**கிறா*ர், *பி*ன்ன**ணி இசை*யிலு*ம்!

extract frm webdunia review

judge
    didn see the movie yet....but heard from friends its a entertaining feel good movie ...but not upto selvaragavan mark...but i will watch the movie for two good reasons yuvan...dhanush...will watch and give my review...
    as far as that remix is concerned hindu has clearly mentioned it is done by imman ...
    http://www.hindu.com/cp/2008/04/11/s...1150060200.htm
    hey saala....

fans,

yes i like the song too....but i like that dapankuthu vadivel song more than that....super dapankuthu but went unnoticed....
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    virajan, sanjeevi, karthik, vasanth: Any of you guys watched the movie?
    no judge. hectic schedule this week. so far, i have beeen getting mixed review. few say one time worth watchin, while few say utter waste. so its high time that i have to watch this movie. will try this weekend. (atleast in thiruttu dvd :lol: )
    Vidhya, judge, karthik, and all
    Please don't waste your money on this stupid movie from selva.. I just saw the first 30 mins. Watching it after this, just for 2 guys.. raghuvaran and selvaragavan.

s/w engineers who see this film will certainly spit for few scenes. :
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

if ynm audio doesn go well i think yuvan can stop composing anymore.....konjam naala yuvan is not getting the recognition what he deserves.....its disgusting to see songs like anjadhey getting hit
    hey saala....

Closed Thread