Closed Thread
Page 54 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Everyone from Balu Mahendra's school is indeed IR fan.no doubt about that.There should be mutual respect between the director and composer then only the combo will last long otherwise if they are friends then there is a possibility for breakup as happened in the case of IR and BR.

i dont think GVP can utilize this and become successful, as we have seen apart from his music in Veyil, he didnt impress at all.even worse, the music for recently released vellithirai received a lots of critcism.moreover he is not matured enough as a composer.

On the other hand YSR is having lot more options and hit combos (Ameer, Visnu, Simbu etc).thats where he scores over HJ as he can give hit numbers to any director.where as most of HJ's hit movies are with Menon.so the point is, YSR is not gonna lose anything, but it is indeed selva and fans like us.

moreover i am seeing that new directors wish to work with YSR both for his music and his market value.so as long as he gives hits, i dont see any problem.

Quote Originally Posted by rajasaranam
    hmmmm...... 'Like father like son' pola Career Peak'la irukkum bodhu ithu mathiri Break-up's ARR gained earlier now it will be his realtive GVP 8-)
    then i wud say U1 gained when ARR sir went to bolly and international projects and IR gained bcos of MSV-TKR split :lol: and i thot IR was not dependant on director's calibre much.......he had belted some blinders for junk directors.........i wud say, ARR wave wud have come even if IR had retained mani/KB/BR with him............

ok, this news is a sad one - cos my fav U1 album is TI - till date......it was like roja or annakili for U1........but u1 fans can take heart from the fact that his last 4-5 good albums have not come from selva's movies or any recognised director which means he can give good albums outside of good directors............

one titbit from someone close to production unit of AO said that Selva had a hard time with u1 and this break was inevitable.......i got this news 2 months back, but didnt want to post cos i thot it was just a rumor............

Bad time is coming for YSR. First the divorce case and now this. And the last few albums were not that successful except of Billa.

Vairamuthu replace Naa. Muthukumar for lyrics what is reasons... :huh:

I am mighty disappointed if this news is true YSR may give hit albums, hit songs with other directors, but this combo is always a class apart. I personally think only whenever YSR teams with SR, he touches his brilliant best, be it in BGM or songs.
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Good news : Selva + Vairamuthu
    Bad news : Yuvan out of AO.
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

Quote Originally Posted by rajasaranam
    hmmmm...... 'Like father like son' pola Career Peak'la irukkum bodhu ithu mathiri Break-up's ARR gained earlier now it will be his realtive GVP 8-)
    Yes, but I doubt GVP will gain anything from this. Even in IR's case, after people departed him, they were also not as successful as they were with him at BO.

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Coz, whole Tamil idustry knows why he was thrown out from Vishal's Sathyam and now this issue, This may create a bad impact on new directors. so they may hesitate to team up with yuvan.
    I don't think so. But money is a problem for small producers and new directors, so there is a possibility that new directors coming to him will be in less number.

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Good news : Selva + Vairamuthu
    Bad news : Yuvan out of AO.
    I don't think the good news will make anything different. Everything depends on the MD, if GVP fails to deliver then that is the end of the story. It doesn't matter who wrote lyrics. Is the move just to irritate Yuvan? or he badly needs VM to balance it out with average music and good lyrics? Na.Muthukumar has been in excellent form in his movies so far, ditching him is bit too much. I think Selva is going in the wrong direction.

nan ninaikeran selva coffe with anu prog. partirupar pola, GVP told oru ruppa kuduthalum nalla offer iruntha ottukuven endru.. :lol: anyway i hope GVP can deliver good music in AO without copy any ARR music.

Best of Luck GVP with......... :cry:

Closed Thread