Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Song clip of YNM....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llaN4qVTRjQ&NR=1

I got it from Tamil Films Section....
    amazing tune and orchestration.

Even god can save the song from udit's rendering. :cry: :cry: :cry:

A beautiful rare melody from u1 is completey spoiled.

Have no words to say!

why the hell u1 opts for udit??
    :banghead: :banghead:

The simple reason is udit has done good job in telugu version IMO.....Thats y yuvan opt udit...But in tamil version udit sounds as usual....
    ----

you correct vasanth. I also thought the same.

The simple reason is udit has done good job in telugu version IMO.....Thats y yuvan opt udit...But in tamil version udit sounds as usual....
    I atleast hope that there are two versions of that song on CD, so that I can skip udit's version easily. Why Yuvan and Na.Muthu Kumar allowed this kind of act?

Sify now says YNM movie is releasing on Feb 22 (instead of 14th), so audio should be released this week.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    I atleast hope that there are two versions of that song on CD, so that I can skip udit's version easily. Why Yuvan and Na.Muthu Kumar allowed this kind of act?
    If they keep some other singer's version in movie....that will be opt....my choice would be Athnaan sami/haricharan .....

And after some hearings i would say Vazhthugal is beautiful album........The 3 songs.....Enthan vanamum, kannil vanthathum, um mela asai vachen.....simply mesmerising......the starting music of enthan vanamum is the best prelude in the recent....

I havent seen vazhtukkal.....because i want to hear vazhthukkal songs for long time..... :lol: but the picturisation of songs is good....

By the bye, judge where u have gone?...
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Sify now says YNM movie is releasing on Feb 22 (instead of 14th), so audio should be released this week.
    Feb 22 itself doubt....because it seems now only they have completed the shooting....they need to do post production, editing ,RR and etc....
    ----

Feb 22 itself doubt....because it seems now only they have completed the shooting....they need to do post production, editing ,RR and etc....
    RR is not a problem, he will reuse it from the original.

hi

ynm audio likely to be released by this week , i suppose.there was an ad audio releasing soon in todays paper.

i think sivavin manathi sakthi is not composed by yuvan

Closed Thread