Closed Thread
Page 33 of 143 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Quote Originally Posted by vigneshram
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by vigneshram
    Sorry for the digression!

Just wondering if we hubbers in chennai can plan for a meet on a sunday ?

Also, Vasanth and I are in touch through Orkut and I have visited profiles of our hub friends like Sanjeevi and Karthik. Why don't we form a community in Orkut?
    thats a gr8 idea vignesh. am ready
    Nice to hear that.
    Vasanth, Hariprasad, Sanjeevi and myself are in Orkut. What's ur id there?
    What about Mr.Judge? Long time since he posted
    my gmail id is viraajan@gmail.com. i assume that orkut id is nothing but gmail id.
    my full name: Vidhya Rajan
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

it was ajit opted yuvan for his next movie. But director raju sundaram liked to work with harris.

http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies...le-230108.html

May be true.But can't be sure.

Before the official announcement came,Thatstamil had reported that HJ will be the MD.Then it turned out to be yuvan.May be they are trying to cover up that news with this new one.

hi

selva 's movie aayirathil oruvan shooting has started again in jaisalmer,rajasthan.good news.

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rashid2raj
    YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU - YUVAN - SIMBHU ....

Sorry guys. Just can't wait for Kettavan ops:
    Boss....As of now, the kettavan is shelved...
    Eyyy, Vasanth... .. is it really true? ... :?
    A.R.Rahman - The man, the magic, the music!

Hey guys,

Read this. I got from IR Thread. Thanks to "Rajaalltheway"

From: rajaalltheway on Wed Jan 23 9:34:55 2008. [Full View]

when i was working in filmcity a few months ago i first heard about kamal and adlabs joining hands.one day the office staff were on their toes and i learned that Kamalji himself was there talking to Pooja Shetty and Pranab Kapadia(head of Adlabs UK).by evening i was pestering the receptionist and she asked me who Yuvan Shankar raja was...Kamal wanted this guy to do music while pooja firm on ARR..i felt so happy,kamal atleast mentioned YSR s name.Shiny told me kamal was talking about some Raja whenever music was the subject.My next mission is to nag Kalyanam sir and squeeze something out since somebody mentioned in the posts about the change of producer .

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    I have decided that I am not going to care about reach/BO status.....
    At one point of time, everyone will be forced to care about it.. Be it IR, ARR or anyone. Movie's success plays a vital role too..
    :exactly:

Every MD have the concern over the BO result....If the movie fails at BO, then the reach will be definitely less or NIL.....If we the fans concern about BO, then we can not enjoy the albums completely IMO....Take Vazhthukkal...It has 2 gems...But the movie fails at BO....So we cant expect the reach....There are exceptions like Deepavali......

My point is we(fans) should not care about BO result...We should enjoy the music alone...thats all....Because I had the care abt BO....

<Dig>
    HJ has done Excellent job in bheema both in songs and Re-Recording(Surprisingly)..... :thumbsup:
    </Dig>
    i heard that bgm is too noisy (as usual). but songs have been rocking.
    Ya many musical fans are saying this...
    but in my POV,in some places HJ lacks...but most of the places He has done very good job IMHO.....Do you know one thing HJ has taken 48 days to complete RR for bheema :shock: ...

Yuvan has taken only 3 days(because the billa team gave only 3 days....) to complete the RR for billa...

But Billa's BGM is better than bheema....
    ----

Naan Kadavul - Naan Isai - Raaja

Ya many musical fans are saying this...
    but in my POV,in some places HJ lacks...but most of the places He has done very good job IMHO.....Do you know one thing HJ has taken 48 days to complete RR for bheema :shock: ...

Yuvan has taken only 3 days(because the billa team gave only 3 days....) to complete the RR for billa...

But Billa's BGM is better than bheema....
    wow. just 3 days ah? gr8 then Hats off to u1. dont compare u1's bgm, recording quality with any of the active mds. he is unparalleled.

Quote Originally Posted by sgmsin
    Hey guys,

Read this. I got from IR Thread. Thanks to "Rajaalltheway"

From: rajaalltheway on Wed Jan 23 9:34:55 2008. [Full View]

when i was working in filmcity a few months ago i first heard about kamal and adlabs joining hands.one day the office staff were on their toes and i learned that Kamalji himself was there talking to Pooja Shetty and Pranab Kapadia(head of Adlabs UK).by evening i was pestering the receptionist and she asked me who Yuvan Shankar raja was...Kamal wanted this guy to do music while pooja firm on ARR..i felt so happy,kamal atleast mentioned YSR s name.Shiny told me kamal was talking about some Raja whenever music was the subject.My next mission is to nag Kalyanam sir and squeeze something out since somebody mentioned in the posts about the change of producer .
    thats an amazing news. gr8 to hear.

hope the producers will chagne and u1 will be opted.

Closed Thread