Closed Thread
Page 31 of 143 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

hi

this idea i had previously posted that we can communicate thro orkut. i will we happy if we can meet on a sunday and form a community.i am ready to support this.

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    [qSorry for the digression!

Just wondering if we hubbers in chennai can plan for a meet on a sunday ?

Also, Vasanth and I are in touch through Orkut and I have visited profiles of our hub friends like Sanjeevi and Karthik. Why don't we form a community in Orkut?uote]
    how about next sunday???btw whats ur id in orkut[/quote]

Happy to have encouraging responses. I think next sunday is too early. Let's plan well in advance (atleast 1 month before) so that most of us can participate in the meet. What do u people think?

my id in Orkut is Vignesh Ram
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.com

I am also ready....But if it is not february....

Happy to have encouraging responses. I think next sunday is too early. Let's plan well in advance (atleast 1 month before) so that most of us can participate in the meet. What do u people think?

my id in Orkut is Vignesh Ram
    ok no probs ... but lets make it early cos i might get some foreign assignmemnts soon... with ur permission am visiting ur profile in orkut..

judge,
    i want u to come pls....
    hey saala....

Kadhal Vaithu (Deepavali) --- Enthan Vanamum neethan (vazhthukkal)

Pogathey (Deepavali) --- Kannil Vanthathum (Vazhthukkal)

Beautiful melodies......same genre....
    vazhthukkal is flop .....
    I have decided that I am not going to care about reach/BO status.....

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    At one point of time, everyone will be forced to care about it.. Be it IR, ARR or anyone. Movie's success plays a vital role too..
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    At one point of time, everyone will be forced to care about it.. Be it IR, ARR or anyone. Movie's success plays a vital role too..
    :exactly:

Every MD have the concern over the BO result....If the movie fails at BO, then the reach will be definitely less or NIL.....If we the fans concern about BO, then we can not enjoy the albums completely IMO....Take Vazhthukkal...It has 2 gems...But the movie fails at BO....So we cant expect the reach....There are exceptions like Deepavali......

My point is we(fans) should not care about BO result...We should enjoy the music alone...thats all....Because I had the care abt BO....

<Dig>
    HJ has done Excellent job in bheema both in songs and Re-Recording(Surprisingly)..... :thumbsup:
    </Dig>
    ----

hey Guys,

I watched Vazhthukkal. Seema wastes all songs and even I am not able to understand why he took this movie. He is not placed the songs properly in the movie. Yuvan should not commit movie like this.

Every MD have the concern over the BO result....If the movie fails at BO, then the reach will be definitely less or NIL.....If we the fans concern about BO, then we can not enjoy the albums completely IMO....Take Vazhthukkal...It has 2 gems...But the movie fails at BO....So we cant expect the reach....There are exceptions like Deepavali......

My point is we(fans) should not care about BO result...We should enjoy the music alone...thats all....Because I had the care abt BO....

<Dig>
    HJ has done Excellent job in bheema both in songs and Re-Recording(Surprisingly)..... :thumbsup:
    </Dig>
    Did you noticed Rediff bheema review. they mentioned that songs are reminding harris previous movie songs.
    Sankarganesh

Quote Originally Posted by sgmsin

<Dig>
    </Dig>
    Did you noticed Rediff bheema review. they mentioned that songs are reminding harris previous movie songs.
    :lol: :lol:

It is well known fact that HJ sounds monotonous.... His songs always reminds his old songs....But Bheema songs are enjoyable...
    ----

Closed Thread