Closed Thread
Page 30 of 143 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

AFAIK, yuvan is the MD for next ajith's movie(Raju sundaram direction)....

Yuvan is the MD for Ajith's next as confirmed by the producers themselves.check out ayngaran's official site: http://www.ayngaran.com/Ayngaran/Ayn...=AjithAyngaran

Vikram has said in recent interview(todays dinakaran) that his next movie after kandhasamy will be directed by selvaragavan.

So Yuvan-Vikram combo for the first time, perhaps in 2009.

Yuvan did a good job singing "oh indha kaadhal" from my most favourite Yuvan's album of 2007 "Satham podaadhey" , during IR's "Raja raja thaan" programme on Kalaignar TV . IR was happily listening to his son's composition. Am curious to know what he feels about "Satham podaadhey" of Yuvan , being steeped into pop culture.

heard vazhthukal is a utter mokkai...again songs wasted
    hey saala....

Yuvan did a good job singing "oh indha kaadhal" from my most favourite Yuvan's album of 2007 "Satham podaadhey" , during IR's "Raja raja thaan" programme on Kalaignar TV . IR was happily listening to his son's composition. Am curious to know what he feels about "Satham podaadhey" of Yuvan , being steeped into pop culture.
    did he sing any other songs???
    hey saala....

hi

hope vikram selva combo will work out.if it works then yuvan can go to great heights.

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    did he sing any other songs???
    Both Yuvan and KR sang 'Raja rajathi rajanintha raja' from Agni natchathram with different lyrics.

thanx judge
    hey saala....

Sorry for the digression!

Just wondering if we hubbers in chennai can plan for a meet on a sunday ?

Also, Vasanth and I are in touch through Orkut and I have visited profiles of our hub friends like Sanjeevi and Karthik. Why don't we form a community in Orkut?
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.com

[qSorry for the digression!

Just wondering if we hubbers in chennai can plan for a meet on a sunday ?

Also, Vasanth and I are in touch through Orkut and I have visited profiles of our hub friends like Sanjeevi and Karthik. Why don't we form a community in Orkut?uote][/quote]

how about next sunday???btw whats ur id in orkut
    hey saala....

Closed Thread