+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 136 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

yoga
    kadaicila aen ippadi muzhikireenga....arjun jaanaa nalla camera man illaya...
    hey saala....

Well, I don't think I should fall into the trap that reads, the film (camerawork, presentation, stunt etc etc) is on par with hollywood... Neraya pArthuttOm... :lol: :sigh2:
    :swinghead: mahA kavi bArathiyAr avargaLukku piRantha naaL vAzhththukkaL! (11th Dec 1882 - 11th Sep 1921) :swinghead:

Quote Originally Posted by thalafanz
    Well, I don't think I should fall into the trap that reads, the film (camerawork, presentation, stunt etc etc) is on par with hollywood... Neraya pArthuttOm...
    these days camera work is brilliant for almost all the movies...lets hope they really keep the words thats its on par with hollywood... to match with yuvan's music.. 8-)
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by Thalafanz
    [tscii:6f90277155]Latest that we heard on Aegan:

1. Aeganís release has been postponed to October 24th (three days before Diwali) to take advantage of the long weekend. Earlier, the producers (Ayngaran International) had decided to release it on September 19th.

2. The audio launch of Aegan is tentatively on September 27th. Music is by Yuvanshankar Raja, the flavour of youth.

3. The buzz is that Raju Sundaramís brother, ace dance-choreographer-actor Prabhu Deva, has choreographed a song in this film, which will serve as its highlight. The grapevine says that Prabhu Deva will do a cameo in this song, but this information has not yet been confirmed by the Aeganís sources.

4. Cameraman Arjun Jaanaa has excelled with the camerawork and has ensured that you get a feel of watching a Hollywood film. :roll:[/tscii:6f90277155]
    Pochha... :sigh2:
    one more month :banghead:

wher did you get his news TF?
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by virarajan
    Pochha...
    one more month

diwali'kum oru yuvan padam release aagatum vinith...illaina rhomba miss pannuvoam...ippodhiku atleast for few more days saroja will keep us going...
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    Quote Originally Posted by virarajan
    Pochha...
    one more month

diwali'kum oru yuvan padam release aagatum vinith...illaina rhomba miss pannuvoam...ippodhiku atleast for few more days saroja will keep us going...
    Am not worried about movie karthik. Let it come for diwali. In fact I wish to see this movie in a festive mood (rather than releasing it on a usual friday). But I thought they would release the audio by sep 5.

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Bro, it was posted in our TTM by one of fellow Ajithfan. UNfortunately, he didn't post the link... ops:
    :swinghead: mahA kavi bArathiyAr avargaLukku piRantha naaL vAzhththukkaL! (11th Dec 1882 - 11th Sep 1921) :swinghead:

Bro, it was posted in our TTM by one of fellow Ajithfan. UNfortunately, he didn't post the link... ops:
    Oh. Fans' club news? then it cannot be a hearsay :roll:

Oh. Fans' club news? then it cannot be a hearsay :roll:
    No, I meant the TTM thread. Its posted in Aegan thread actually. I'm still searching the source of this news.
    What is ayngaran's site address??? :roll:

Oh finally, I got it. I was right. Here is the link.
    It is indeed taken from ayngaran's official website.

http://starajith.com/media_display.php?id=457

+ Reply to Thread