+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 136 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

I will be happy if Aegan is remake of MHN, a funny movie and good entertainer, there is a famous song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBBl_...eature=related

There are not only peppy songs, we can also wait for melodies! 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by coucou
    I will be happy if Aegan is remake of MHN
    :twisted: :cry2: :twisted: :cry2: :twisted: :cry2: :twisted:
    :swinghead: mahA kavi bArathiyAr avargaLukku piRantha naaL vAzhththukkaL! (11th Dec 1882 - 11th Sep 1921) :swinghead:

Quote Originally Posted by Thalafanz
    Oh why ???ops: maybe u don't like remake movies, but i didn't have any hope when I saw first stills of aegan with Ajith. Now I hear it's remake of MHN, some hopes in the movie... :roll:

Oh why ???ops: maybe u don't like remake movies, but i didn't have any hope when I saw first stills of aegan with Ajith.
    :? Ada kadavulE, mudivE pannitElA??? Those stills are just behind the scene stills. Verum photos-a vechu edai pOdAthEngga.
    IppO latest-A Sathyam-nu oru padam vanthurukkE. Stills look nice with the hero six packs & hot Nayan, but padam oru kuppai-nu kElvi pattEn. :huh:

Now I hear it's remake of MHN, some hopes in the movie... :roll:
    We Ajithfans want our hero to stay away from remake for a while. Anyway, whether its a remake or not, it will rock. Wait & see. 8-)
    :swinghead: mahA kavi bArathiyAr avargaLukku piRantha naaL vAzhththukkaL! (11th Dec 1882 - 11th Sep 1921) :swinghead:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    when is saroja releasing???i thought it wil release today
    even i was expecting. gues it'll be released by sept 1st week. times of india says that Saroja is nearing release date.

check ur PM karthik

:banghead: :hammer:

Why they are delaying when Kuselan is not up to the mark??.....
    ----

IppO latest-A Sathyam-nu oru padam vanthurukkE. Stills look nice with the hero six packs & hot Nayan, but padam oru kuppai-nu kElvi pattEn. :huh:
    his face doesn't suit six-pack at all... i knew that the film would turn out to be an utter garbage.. coz he was blowing his own trumphet about the movie.... lets wait for its performance in BO.

But, looking at aegan stills i thought its a serious movie... thala looked serious in stills :shock: fun and entertainer ah... hmmmlll lets wait...
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    But, looking at aegan stills i thought its a serious movie... thala looked serious in stills :shock: fun and entertainer ah... hmmmlll lets wait...
    It seems thats for some kind of flash-back scenes. But, the director guaranteed that Aegan is full of fun & entertaining...

Audio launch of Aegan in September

With shooting for Ultimate Star Ajith starrer Aegan close on the heels of getting completed, it has been slated to launch the audio in mid September. Sources close to the unit have revealed that Yuvan Shankar Raja has delivered a combo of peppy-rock-jazz-melodious tunes. However, in order to present in the film in more and enhanced good quality, Thala has requested Director Raju Sundaram to re-shoot certain scenes again.

However, the entire team has confirmed that film will release all over for world on the occasion of Diwali. Remember, not even one release from Ajith this year and fans are expecting for the greater success of this film.

Source: http://www.ajithfans.com/news/2008/0...-in-september/

Just for ur info guys...

[tscii:3eb9abd5af]Aegan Music Soon
    Published in Times Of India paper dated Aug 15, 2008

Shah Rukh’s superhit Bollywood movie Main Hoon Na will be remade by Raju Sundaram in which Ajith is the hero. After the success of Billa, Ajith is hopeful and expecting more from this movie, which has been titled Aegan. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music director of this movie, which is scheduled to be released on Deepavali. Produced by Ayngaran International films, the songs of this film will be released on September 5. Is is learnt that Yuvan has concentrated a lot on the songs, this being Raju Sundaram’s first film.

http://www.starajith.com/media_display.php?id=451
    [/tscii:3eb9abd5af]

Sources close to the unit have revealed that Yuvan Shankar Raja has delivered a combo of peppy-rock-jazz-melodious tunes.
    Idha... idha... idha than nan edhir pathen :bluejump:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

+ Reply to Thread