+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 136 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 1351

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

  1. #721
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by pratap
    Hi Guys !
    By Seeing that trailor i feel that i had already seen that movie ! I have this english movie in my collection and i have watched this English movie 3 times only for BGM. The story is 4 guys planned to go on vacation on his frind newly brought VAN( Van is superb!). On the highway due to traffic jam( By on accident) they will take shortcut. On the way they will hit a man who is escaping from villain groups. By save him all the friends become evidence for the victim and they will be tried to kill by villain groups. They will run.. run.. run..run... The original movie is having fantastic BGM. Music director recorded VAN sound and Bullet sound very naturally. The movie is 20 times faster then our Gilly. BGM also in that Tempo.

    Yuvan got a good chance to again proove him on this movie. He need to beat hollywood BGM in this. My only worry is songs should not slow down the movie speed !( My personal thought is this movie need only one( My life) song.
    I am not sure about that original movie name now.( I will update the movie name by tomorrow). By Saroja Trailor picturisation and music seems hollywood level. Hope complete movie has this.
    Have you checked it. pls let me know the movie name!!!!
    Sorry for the late reply! I went for a vacation trip. Yes it is Judgment Night. Directed by Stephen Hopkins. VP told in some of the interviews that he is impressed by the movies by stephen hopkins and based on that he is directing Saroja. I think first half will be similor to Judgment night and the second half will be our usual tamil stuff.
    My wish is Yuvan need to beat the Judgement night BGM and recording quality.

  2. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by pratap
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by pratap
    Hi Guys !
    By Seeing that trailor i feel that i had already seen that movie ! I have this english movie in my collection and i have watched this English movie 3 times only for BGM. The story is 4 guys planned to go on vacation on his frind newly brought VAN( Van is superb!). On the highway due to traffic jam( By on accident) they will take shortcut. On the way they will hit a man who is escaping from villain groups. By save him all the friends become evidence for the victim and they will be tried to kill by villain groups. They will run.. run.. run..run... The original movie is having fantastic BGM. Music director recorded VAN sound and Bullet sound very naturally. The movie is 20 times faster then our Gilly. BGM also in that Tempo.

    Yuvan got a good chance to again proove him on this movie. He need to beat hollywood BGM in this. My only worry is songs should not slow down the movie speed !( My personal thought is this movie need only one( My life) song.
    I am not sure about that original movie name now.( I will update the movie name by tomorrow). By Saroja Trailor picturisation and music seems hollywood level. Hope complete movie has this.
    Have you checked it. pls let me know the movie name!!!!
    Sorry for the late reply! I went for a vacation trip. Yes it is Judgment Night. Directed by Stephen Hopkins. VP told in some of the interviews that he is impressed by the movies by stephen hopkins and based on that he is directing Saroja. I think first half will be similor to Judgment night and the second half will be our usual tamil stuff.
    My wish is Yuvan need to beat the Judgement night BGM and recording quality.
    Though its a delay, thanks for your consideration.

    Have downloaded the movie. Went through web and got the movie name

    Started watching it. Watched it for 20 mins... 15th min, andha accident bodhu oru music varudhe... Hollywood na hollwood than...

    Will wathc the full movie in couple of days... Seems to be a very interesting movie... Thanks again
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  3. #723
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Have downloaded the movie. Went through web and got the movie name

    Started watching it. Watched it for 20 mins... 15th min, andha accident bodhu oru music varudhe... Hollywood na hollwood than...

    Will wathc the full movie in couple of days... Seems to be a very interesting movie... Thanks again
    athukkuLLa download panniyAchchA 'Judgement Night'? :shock:

  4. #724
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Have downloaded the movie. Went through web and got the movie name

    Started watching it. Watched it for 20 mins... 15th min, andha accident bodhu oru music varudhe... Hollywood na hollwood than...

    Will wathc the full movie in couple of days... Seems to be a very interesting movie... Thanks again
    athukkuLLa download panniyAchchA 'Judgement Night'? :shock:
    yep. torrents than

    took 3 days to get fininshed (am using only the free time (2AM to 8 AM)) thats why
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  5. #725

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Madurai & Chennai
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge

    How do rate it compared to 'en kAthal' from PP? I understand it won't have the entire song but from the clips what do you think?
    mmmm I'll reserve my comments. :lol:
    but i sincerely hope that it'll be better than PP
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.com

  6. #726
    good work dude thanx
    hey saala....

  7. #727
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    yep. torrents than

    took 3 days to get fininshed (am using only the free time (2AM to 8 AM)) thats why
    Let me know, how the movie is.

  8. #728
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    yep. torrents than

    took 3 days to get fininshed (am using only the free time (2AM to 8 AM)) thats why
    Let me know, how the movie is.
    sure...
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  9. #729
    [quote="viraajan"]

    Started watching it. Watched it for 20 mins... 15th min, andha accident bodhu oru music varudhe... Hollywood na hollwood than...

    [quote]

    காத்திருப்போம் வீரா!
    சரோஜா'ல Tanker லாரிய கவுத்து இருக்காக! யுவனும் கலக்கியிருப்பார் !
    Engine Sounda கேட்டீர்களா? Trailarla யுவனும் supera கொடுத்திருக்கார்!

    சென்னை-600028 போல இதிலும் கட்டம் கட்டி கலக்க போரக! :bluejump:

  10. #730
    படம் Aug 15th ரிலீஸ் தானே? புது படம் பார்த்து கொஞ்சம் நாளாச்சு, 15th அல்லது 16th படம் பார்த்தாகணும்.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts