+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 136 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Quote Originally Posted by kham
    for sure he delivers quality, n all know whr his best of the best quality goes...
    so if u look, sivaji n atm is clearly a winner... dats my argument dude...
    idhukku mela onnum solradhuku illa....

guys, lets put a period to this discussion with meaningless points from the opposition party!!!
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    neenga itha padikkalliya...

being busy doesn mean he delivers quality...btw we r only arguing sivaji or atm doesn deserve an award....we never said arr is not a good md..
    adha avar purinjukka mattar karthik. ARR than ellam-na ARR thread la poi muzhanga vendiyathu thana!!! :roll: yen inga vararu :evil:
    ha ha dude, the argument is not abt gr8 ARR, or u1...
    its abt da awards here... :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    for sure he delivers quality, n all know whr his best of the best quality goes...
    so if u look, sivaji n atm is clearly a winner... dats my argument dude...
    idhukku mela onnum solradhuku illa....

guys, lets put a period to this discussion with meaningless points from the opposition party!!!
    aama, sollittaru meaningful person :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by itsmuls
    Information from one of the Orkuter

ARR gonna sing 4 YUVAN!!!!
    It was a surprise meet between Rahman & Yuvan during the Audio Launch of "Saroja"..

'Before 20 years, when I was playing keyboard for Illaiyaraaja Sir, I'll hear a voice back saying 'Uncle'.. If I turn back, Yuvan will be standing there.. Very naughty boy.. So, whenever I think of Yuvan I'll start laughing.. Now, Yuvan has grown up as a big music composer.. All the Best to Yuvan, Now & Ever..' Yuvan's face was filled with joy when Rahman wished him..

When asked to Yuvan about Rahman, he said, 'Our meet is a surprise only to you.. Many think we both have ego between us.. But we have only lots of friendship.. Rahman Sir is so cool.. His music, speech, smile, style everything is distinct.. We have a good wavelength always.. I tried to make him sing in Chennai-28 & Saroja.. But as he was in Sony Contract, he was not able to sing.. For sure, in future, he'll sing in my musical..'

When asked to the director Venkat Prabhu, how they roped in busy Rahman for this launch, he said, 'It was a big project for us more than the film.. We chased him many times through landline, cellphone, sms & email.. He got impressed by the details about Yuvan which was put in the Saroja Invitation.. He sent us a msg, "You people are rocking" after hearing Saroja Songs.. We were damn happy.. For these words itself, I gave a treat..' He said this very immense joy..
    [Source: Anandha Vikatan Tamil Weekly, dated 30 July 2008, Page 75]
    :clap: :bluejump: :redjump: :victory: :boo:

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Vigneshram,

I visited your blog recently, didn't visit for longtime and the picture you got for three Ss is good.
    Thanks Mr.Judge !
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.com

Mr.Judge/vignesh and others....Intha groupla neengallem puthisaliyaa!!!....

Hope you understand..... :wink:
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Mr.Judge....Nee puthisaliyaa!!!....
    avara thaniyaa pesa vittu anubavikkanum, athu thaan matter-e :lol: :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Mr.Judge....Nee puthisaliyaa!!!....
    avara thaniyaa pesa vittu anubavikkanum, athu thaan matter-e :lol: :wink:
    8-)

P.S: Nan edit pandrathukulla reply panniteenga.... ops:
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by itsmuls
    Information from one of the Orkuter

ARR gonna sing 4 YUVAN!!!!
    It was a surprise meet between Rahman & Yuvan during the Audio Launch of "Saroja"..

'Before 20 years, when I was playing keyboard for Illaiyaraaja Sir, I'll hear a voice back saying 'Uncle'.. If I turn back, Yuvan will be standing there.. Very naughty boy.. So, whenever I think of Yuvan I'll start laughing.. Now, Yuvan has grown up as a big music composer.. All the Best to Yuvan, Now & Ever..' Yuvan's face was filled with joy when Rahman wished him..

When asked to Yuvan about Rahman, he said, 'Our meet is a surprise only to you.. Many think we both have ego between us.. But we have only lots of friendship.. Rahman Sir is so cool.. His music, speech, smile, style everything is distinct.. We have a good wavelength always.. I tried to make him sing in Chennai-28 & Saroja.. But as he was in Sony Contract, he was not able to sing.. For sure, in future, he'll sing in my musical..'

When asked to the director Venkat Prabhu, how they roped in busy Rahman for this launch, he said, 'It was a big project for us more than the film.. We chased him many times through landline, cellphone, sms & email.. He got impressed by the details about Yuvan which was put in the Saroja Invitation.. He sent us a msg, "You people are rocking" after hearing Saroja Songs.. We were damn happy.. For these words itself, I gave a treat..' He said this very immense joy..

[Source: Anandha Vikatan Tamil Weekly, dated 30 July 2008, Page 75]
    wow..
    Thanks for sharing itsmuls.
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

Indha Sandai-la SMS-a marandhuratheenga/!!! :lol

Any idea abt when SMS, Aegan are coming out :clap:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

+ Reply to Thread