+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 136 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    Quote Originally Posted by kham
    He he thanks for acceptin that no way of comparin...
    if awards r nothin, then atleast learn to reapect ppl who gets the awards... awards r given in recognition... If somebody havent got the award means that he is not recognized... rather than complaining abt the juries, it will be worth if one put more effort...

i know thr r more composers for them too crowd gore more wild... its not only for u1... when it comes to hj, he does some amazing songs, but on the other hand he copies too... hsome of his songs r reall gr8... but still he have managed to pull the recognition as the 2nd best option in tfm for the moment...

Mozhi was a good album, but sivaji was waaaaaay above winner when it comes... the package was good n crowd puller... N mass went behind it... so does the camera, actors, songs all were gr8 from the movie angle n mass crowed just loved it... so it got da recognition n it won the awards... just will put a comparsion as no of copies sold for all the above movie songs n u will get the result...
    if awards r nothing y shd i respect people who r getting awards...u itself contradicting ur statemnet :? if number of copies is the criteria then billa shd have fetched more awards...anyways recognition just based on number of copies sold is totally ridiculous
    he he , get the authorised data sheet n check which one leads by miles...

Information from one of the Orkuter

ARR gonna sing 4 YUVAN!!!!
    It was a surprise meet between Rahman & Yuvan during the Audio Launch of "Saroja"..

'Before 20 years, when I was playing keyboard for Illaiyaraaja Sir, I'll hear a voice back saying 'Uncle'.. If I turn back, Yuvan will be standing there.. Very naughty boy.. So, whenever I think of Yuvan I'll start laughing.. Now, Yuvan has grown up as a big music composer.. All the Best to Yuvan, Now & Ever..' Yuvan's face was filled with joy when Rahman wished him..

When asked to Yuvan about Rahman, he said, 'Our meet is a surprise only to you.. Many think we both have ego between us.. But we have only lots of friendship.. Rahman Sir is so cool.. His music, speech, smile, style everything is distinct.. We have a good wavelength always.. I tried to make him sing in Chennai-28 & Saroja.. But as he was in Sony Contract, he was not able to sing.. For sure, in future, he'll sing in my musical..'

When asked to the director Venkat Prabhu, how they roped in busy Rahman for this launch, he said, 'It was a big project for us more than the film.. We chased him many times through landline, cellphone, sms & email.. He got impressed by the details about Yuvan which was put in the Saroja Invitation.. He sent us a msg, "You people are rocking" after hearing Saroja Songs.. We were damn happy.. For these words itself, I gave a treat..' He said this very immense joy..

[Source: Anandha Vikatan Tamil Weekly, dated 30 July 2008, Page 75]

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
    Ha ha ha... not even 2 awards... Only one filmfare south awards... :rotfl2:
    athuvum bharadwaj kooda share panninatha??? :rotfl2: can somebody enlighten me???

Jorex Jeyaraj have around 4 awards in 7 years i guess... good job...
    Hello Mr.....

Verum international levela mattum pandravaru ethanai film festivala internatonal award vangi irukaru.....( chumma dubakkur awardkullem link kodukatheenga)......

Internationala film/albuma pannama international award vangunathu yaru....

Engalukkum pesa theriyum....

If you consider awards for judging the capability, then you may miss some real talent.....thats it...
    dude this thread is abt u1 r8??? so y ya bringin in other composers???

athuvum bharadwaj kooda share panninatha??? :rotfl2: can somebody enlighten me???

Hello Mr.....

Verum international levela mattum pandravaru ethanai film festivala internatonal award vangi irukaru.....( chumma dubakkur awardkullem link kodukatheenga)......

If you consider awards for judging the capability, then you may miss some real talent.....thats it...
    Get the facts first. :lol: (Even you dont know who got the award in the international film festival). :wave: .....Dont bring IR here....

:wave:
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by itsmuls
    He sent us a msg, "You people are rocking" after hearing Saroja Songs..
    Avare sollitaru.... 8-)
    ----

Nicely put karthik.....
    vasanth
    whatever way we put it he wont understand.....i only pity him... eppayo 90's la ozhunga musica pota arr'a innum vera vazhiye illama rasichitu irrukaaru.....
    Being a blind-follower is different from being a fan.

He is in former category and we are in the latter group. We are all good fans. So we support yuvan's talent and also curse him for delivering insipid songs...So, we should not argue with ppl in former category...
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Nicely put karthik.....
    vasanth
    whatever way we put it he wont understand.....i only pity him... eppayo 90's la ozhunga musica pota arr'a innum vera vazhiye illama rasichitu irrukaaru.....
    Being a blind-follower is different from being a fan.

He is former and we are in the latter group. We are all good fans. So we support yuvan's talent and also curse him for delivering insipid songs...
    Guys,
    Ignore that guy....He even dont know who got the award in the international film festival....
    ----

avar nammala ellam verupetha "kanganam" kattikittu alayararu... :lol:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Hello Mr.....

Get the facts first. :lol: (Even you dont know who got the award in the international film festival). :wave: .....Dont bring IR here....

:wave:
    OMG... athellam oru gr8 award ah...
    neengathaane dubakoor award poda venannu sonnneenga...
    dats y i got mislead...

Quote Originally Posted by itsmuls
    Information from one of the Orkuter

ARR gonna sing 4 YUVAN!!!!
    It was a surprise meet between Rahman & Yuvan during the Audio Launch of "Saroja"..

'Before 20 years, when I was playing keyboard for Illaiyaraaja Sir, I'll hear a voice back saying 'Uncle'.. If I turn back, Yuvan will be standing there.. Very naughty boy.. So, whenever I think of Yuvan I'll start laughing.. Now, Yuvan has grown up as a big music composer.. All the Best to Yuvan, Now & Ever..' Yuvan's face was filled with joy when Rahman wished him..

When asked to Yuvan about Rahman, he said, 'Our meet is a surprise only to you.. Many think we both have ego between us.. But we have only lots of friendship.. Rahman Sir is so cool.. His music, speech, smile, style everything is distinct.. We have a good wavelength always.. I tried to make him sing in Chennai-28 & Saroja.. But as he was in Sony Contract, he was not able to sing.. For sure, in future, he'll sing in my musical..'

When asked to the director Venkat Prabhu, how they roped in busy Rahman for this launch, he said, 'It was a big project for us more than the film.. We chased him many times through landline, cellphone, sms & email.. He got impressed by the details about Yuvan which was put in the Saroja Invitation.. He sent us a msg, "You people are rocking" after hearing Saroja Songs.. We were damn happy.. For these words itself, I gave a treat..' He said this very immense joy..

neenga itha padikkalliya... :lol:

+ Reply to Thread