+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 136 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 1351

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

  1. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by slperson1
    I think its pretty hilarious and ignorant of the producers & director to put "first indian movie with an english soundtrack" when this is clearly not the first by far.
    has any movie been released with an eng track. i have no idea.. pls educate me. :roll:
    Tamil
    1996- Love Birds - No Problem
    Hindi
    Salam Namaste - My Dhil Goes Mmmmm
    Kisna - My Wish Comes True
    Bunty Aur Babli - B N B
    Dhoom 2 - Dhoom Again

    and these are just the ones I can think off the top of my head

  2. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Best MD - ARR for ATM
    Sensational Youth Album - HJ for UU
    Best song - June ponal - HJ got award twice :lol:
    PV - Best album of the year

    PS: Am not sure abt the PV award. I read it in a paper. I tuned to some other channel due to which i missed seeing this. dono if yuvan's name was called :roll:
    Guys,

    I think yuvan is not going to win the awards from anywhere....Thats ok...he has won the million hearts.... :wink:

    2007kku intha pasanga award kodukalainna ethukku kodukka poranaga...... :hammer:

    1) KT - Emotional album
    2) PV - Rural based album
    3) Ch-28 - Youthful album(urban based)
    4) Deepavali - romantic album(beautiful melodies)
    5) Billa - Stylish album (I am not sure this album will come in this year's catagory)

    What else they required???.....B**l s**t...........

    Even cyprus film festival critics (international critics ) know the yuvan's musical skills.....the local critics doesnt understand the same film's score.....

    PV got all the awards in the National awards......But music mattum kidayathu.... :hammer: .........EKSI ops:

    Yuvan AV or Kumudham interviewla sonnathuthan enakku niyabhagam varuthu......it goes like this(this is not exact one)
    Yuvan's reply:
    "enakku awards mukkiyam illainga....airport mathiri idathula odivanthu kayai pudichuttu romba nalla panni irukeengannu solranga parunga, antha mathiri fansthan enakku awards......"

    Athu!!!!....
    ----

  3. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Guys,

    I think yuvan is not going to win the awards from anywhere....Thats ok...he has won the million hearts.... :wink:

    2007kku intha pasanga award kodukalainna ethukku kodukka poranaga...... :hammer:

    1) KT - Emotional album
    2) PV - Rural based album
    3) Ch-28 - Youthful album(urban based)
    4) Deepavali - romantic album(beautiful melodies)
    5) Billa - Stylish album (I am not sure this album will come in this year's catagory)

    What else they required???.....B**l s**t...........

    Even cyprus film festival critics (international critics ) know the yuvan's musical skills.....the local critics doesnt understand the same film's score.....

    PV got all the awards in the National awards......But music mattum kidayathu.... :hammer: .........EKSI ops:

    Yuvan AV or Kumudham interviewla sonnathuthan enakku niyabhagam varuthu......it goes like this(this is not exact one)
    Yuvan's reply:
    "enakku awards mukkiyam illainga....airport mathiri idathula odivanthu kayai pudichuttu romba nalla panni irukeengannu solranga parunga, antha mathiri fansthan enakku awards......"

    Athu!!!!....
    Yes Vasanth. Yuvan deserves award for PV and KT. But they dint give. Biased...
    betw,
    that was in AV interview.
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  4. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    Quote Originally Posted by virarajan
    Best MD - ARR for ATM
    Sensational Youth Album - HJ for UU
    Best song - June ponal - HJ got award twice

    PV - Best album of the year

    PS: Am not sure abt the PV award. I read it in a paper. I tuned to some other channel due to which i missed seeing this. dono if yuvan's name was called
    :rotfl2: thirundhavae maataanga...may be shd play them the all rise song and the other song also....
    All Rise is from UU & not ATM k dear...

  5. #585
    Quote Originally Posted by kham
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    Quote Originally Posted by virarajan
    Best MD - ARR for ATM
    Sensational Youth Album - HJ for UU
    Best song - June ponal - HJ got award twice

    PV - Best album of the year

    PS: Am not sure abt the PV award. I read it in a paper. I tuned to some other channel due to which i missed seeing this. dono if yuvan's name was called
    :rotfl2: thirundhavae maataanga...may be shd play them the all rise song and the other song also....
    All Rise is from UU & not ATM k dear...
    :lol: he was mentioning that only. look the msg clearly. June Ponal song has been selected as the best dedicated song of the year :lol:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  6. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by kham
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    Quote Originally Posted by virarajan
    Best MD - ARR for ATM
    Sensational Youth Album - HJ for UU
    Best song - June ponal - HJ got award twice

    PV - Best album of the year

    PS: Am not sure abt the PV award. I read it in a paper. I tuned to some other channel due to which i missed seeing this. dono if yuvan's name was called
    :rotfl2: thirundhavae maataanga...may be shd play them the all rise song and the other song also....
    All Rise is from UU & not ATM k dear...
    :lol: he was mentioning that only. look the msg clearly. June Ponal song has been selected as the best dedicated song of the year :lol:
    Even i know dat clearly, u dont need to temme to look the msg clearly...
    wonderin y atm is too highlighted???

  7. #587
    then u must go thru the conversation throroughly.
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  8. #588
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    then u must go thru the conversation throroughly.
    I have gone through the conversation throughly dude...
    Well i have put my question in the above post...

  9. #589
    Guys these where the awards that I could recollect during the Sunfeast Tamil Isai - Isai aruvi Awards.

    1. Best Folk Song Award : - Oorvoram puliya maram - PV
    2. Best Visualisation Song - My Name is Billa - Billa
    3. Best Album (all the songs hit, forgot category name) - Chennai 28
    4. Isai Aruvi Album of the year - Paruthiveeran
    5. Best Male Singer - SPB - Yaro - C-28
    6. Best Female Singer - Chitra - Yaro - C-28
    7. Best Song (forget category name) - Saroja saman nikalo - C-28
    8. Best Actress in a song - Nayan - My name is Billa - Billa
    kindly correct me if i missed any.


    All these were awarded on the basis of the poll by the common people all over tamil nadu.

    the june ponal song was given by Hello FM 106.4 for the maximum caller for a song in 2007.
    harris was called only twice for receiving the award.

  10. #590
    Quote Originally Posted by kham
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    then u must go thru the conversation throroughly.
    I have gone through the conversation throughly dude...
    Well i have put my question in the above post...
    well, go thru the comment again. its here

    thirundhavae maataanga...may be shd play them the all rise song and the other song also....

    two sentences the former goes to ATM line and the latter for UU and June Ponal lines...
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts