+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Ippa Varumo? Eppa Varumo?

Ethavathu oru album munnala release pannungappa
    mudhal neenga indha hub'ku vandhadhe sandhosham really nice to see yuvan fans coming back to this forum again 8-)
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    vinith positive'a ninaipomae....but am sure the album's success will hugely depend on the movie's success....venkat :shaking:
    kandippa positivea than irukken..

irundhalum konjam bayama than irukku hypea pakkumbodhu...

Yuvan's album has not been hyped like this before... (billa - an exception).... so worried a bit...

this album should be path breatking....
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    vinith positive'a ninaipomae....but am sure the album's success will hugely depend on the movie's success....venkat :shaking:
    kandippa positivea than irukken..

irundhalum konjam bayama than irukku hypea pakkumbodhu...

Yuvan's album has not been hyped like this before... (billa - an exception).... so worried a bit...

this album should be path breatking....
    If the album takes time to release, then definitely the hype will increase.....i mean yuvan doesnt have any album for long period(yuvanoda frequencyku ithu very long period)....right?......thats why this album is getting this much hype.....
    ----

thats not the only reason vasanth,

IMO, english song in the movie, singapore club dance, video album along with the movie etc are also the reasons.

i dont think the album is releasing this week. no advt, no news abt it...

enna pandranganu onnume puriyala...

betw, listening to Kannan varum velai :musicsmile:

Old news....just want to share....

The winner of the AIRTEL super singer(Vijay TV) is going to get the chance in yuvan's movie....
    ----

Ippa Varumo? Eppa Varumo?

Ethavathu oru album munnala release pannungappa
    mudhal neenga indha hub'ku vandhadhe sandhosham really nice to see yuvan fans coming back to this forum again 8-)
    Thanks Karthik! I am always visiting this forum( Once in a day) but only watching the discussion.

Expectation for the Yuvan upcoming album is very high due to long gap.

Recently i went to Yercaud for vacation where i had chance to use two taxi for sight seeing for 4 days. First day i got a omni ..The driver played only yuvan songs.. I talked about upcoming albums of yuvan with him. He surprised me by telling all yuvan upcoming albums. He also stated that most of the Taxi drivers like to listen only yuvan albums!
    Next day i got a Call Taxi. What a beauty? He is also played only yuvan songs and yuvan fan too. Yuvan Fans are every where friends! I can feel that everybodys expectations are very higher for the upcoming album.
    Hope yuvan will satisfy all the FANS.

What a good news pratap. Really good to hear that Most taxi drivers play only yuvan songs.

Saroja come out soon pls......

Well .. there was news earlier that saroja , satyam and sakkarakatti wil release on the same day ...

and now sakkarakatti's release date has been officially announced .. dunno abt the other two ..

i wonder whether yuvan was workin wit only this album for the past 5 months.....

+ Reply to Thread