+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 136 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    The bubble effect in cheeky cheeky 2:30 to 2:38 sounds good
    I like the extra bass coming for the beats from 1.53 to 2.06.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    The bubble effect in cheeky cheeky 2:30 to 2:38 sounds good
    I like the extra bass coming for the beats from 1.53 to 2.06.
    I can't understand the bass thing in a song.
    Matha padi kalakkal song of the album na athu Cheeky Cheeky thaan 8-) They have lived upto the hype they gave for the audio. I was ops: after seeing the hype.

The promo and the AD in the newspapers was great
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    Speaking on the occasion, Rahman said, ' I am a great fan of Yuvan Shankar Raja. I know him for the past two decades from the time I worked with Ilayaraja. Coming from the family of legends, he has established a place for himself with his unique style'.
    -nee aaniye *******-

-
    nee aaniye *******
    maddy

ennadhu idhu
    hey saala....

-
    nee aaniye *******
    maddy

ennadhu idhu
    thats a famous vadivelu dialogue from movie Friends

what relevance does it have to ur quote>> :roll: [/quote]
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by kham
    Quote Originally Posted by kham
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    guys just curious to know..how u all listen to songs mostly?/mp3 player or ipod or hify system or pc multi media speakers???
    Walkman phone W810 and sometimes in PC speakers!!! . I prefer former to latter.
    Dude dats kinda old version... use n c da w960i... AWESOME...
    Da software comes in da w810, w800 series is pretty old now...
    da new software n system come is w960i, k630i its have been superb with the headphones
    yes kham. i agree. w810 is obsolete. the models you have mentioned are one step higher than my model. ont only in Os, in terms of the headphone. W810-HPM70. W910,960-HPM75, better than w810 headsets. Gonna buy King "760i" in other few months!!! .
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

what relevance does it have to ur quote>> :roll:
    [/quote]

Check out maddy's quote here. You'll come to know his meaning!

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewt...452424#1452424

Forget his quotes once you read it!!! :lol:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

[tscii:2f7ca39f8b]Saroja audio launched!
    By Moviebuzz | Tuesday, 15 July , 2008, 12:08

One of the classiest audio launches in Kollywood was held at the Chennai Trade Centre by the Saroja team led by director Venkat Prabhu and producer T Siva of Amma Creations.

The venue was splattered with giant posters detailing different actors and aspects of the film. The atmosphere was set for a very different evening in the way guests were seated at round tables all around the hall. A medley of music was sung informally by Naveen, Raneena, Rahul Nambiar, Haricharan and Suvi.

The function began with an invocation and the lighting of the lamp by the mothers of the team members. This was followed by a stand up comedy act to introduce the film teaser and audio, by Darbuka Siva and Badava Gopi. Their act had people in splits as they watched teasers of the Making of Saroja, another short film the team had made dedicated to their producer Siva, and two songs composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja.

Producer Siva welcomed the gathering and praised Venkat. "I am holding this function on a grand scale to congratulate the efforts of Venkat. Once this film comes out it will be a huge success and he will receive more accolade" said Siva.

The first song screened was My Life… by the band Yodhakaa. This is the first English sound track in an Indian film and will only be used in promos. Kodaana Kodi… a club number composed in two days by Yuvan was shown, picturised on Sampath Raj and Nikita. A classy item number, it is choreographed by Kalyan.

Dost Bada Dost… written by Vaali and sung by Haricharan and Rahul Nambiar has a youthful feel to it and is bound to be a hit along with the other two songs shown. A montage song choreographed by newcomer Saravana Raj, features the four heroes of the film on a highway full of fun.

[/tscii:2f7ca39f8b]

Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Speaking on the occasion, Rahman said, ' I am a great fan of Yuvan Shankar Raja. I know him for the past two decades from the time I worked with Ilayaraja. Coming from the family of legends, he has established a place for himself with his unique style'.
    -nee aaniye *******-
    :lol:

+ Reply to Thread