+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 136 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Yes. Each song has its own uniqueness, freshness. All songs are good. But i like four very much. Aaja and Nimirndhu failed to impress me... But prelude, interludes adn lyrics in Nimirndhu make me listen to it.

In most of the songs BG masks the lyrics!!! adhan konjam let down... mathapadi fantastic album... wait doesn't disappoint...

neenga solra madiri oru melody irundhirundha this album would have been a complete album!!!

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    Yes. Each song has its own uniqueness, freshness. All songs are good. But i like four very much. Aaja and Nimirndhu failed to impress me... But prelude, interludes adn lyrics in Nimirndhu make me listen to it.

In most of the songs BG masks the lyrics!!! adhan konjam let down... mathapadi fantastic album... wait doesn't disappoint...

neenga solra madiri oru melody irundhirundha this album would have been a complete album!!!

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    ithu thaandaa paattuu :smokesmirk:
    What do you think about Nimirnthu nil song??.....I believe it is going to be the pick of the album.........Starting music chumma stylish........
    I like it but I wonder how this song will fit for this movie?

My pick for prelude is in Kodaana Kodi, awesome!

guys just curious to know..how u all listen to songs mostly?/mp3 player or ipod or hify system or pc multi media speakers???
    hey saala....

'avar' thaan album release pannirukkaar pola.... I thought it was a gimmick just like they did for Chennai-28 where there was a rumour that Yuvan would sing along with him for the title song.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/t...nts/15736.html

Ameer was also present

ONE musical genius SIX songs
    ONE rocking album

from one of the hoardings

guys just curious to know..how u all listen to songs mostly?/mp3 player or ipod or hify system or pc multi media speakers???
    I have the mp3s now and listening them on headphones from the system.

I will get the CD on 18th for sure. The cover also looks cool. :thumbsup:

Walkman phone W810 and sometimes in PC speakers!!! . I prefer former to latter.
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    I have the mp3s now and listening them on headphones from the system.

I will get the CD on 18th for sure. The cover also looks cool. :thumbsup:
    Judge, get the free DVD of "Making of Saroja" along the audio CD.

Hope u r aware of this news.
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

+ Reply to Thread