+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 136 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    vasanth,

Have you listened to the instrumentals? did you like them? I liked them a lot.
    2 instrumentals?

I believe you mentioned about the "un ninaivil"......If yes, i love this....it creates some pleasant mood for me....

another one is instrumental version of mama mama song....it is the fusion of carnatic music (solo violin) and the western music.....good....but not that great....

I love un ninaivil song more than this mama mama instrumental.....

God....this guy created this music at his 19 or something....
    oru vayasu korachukonga. at the age of 17-18 (born 1979, ablum in 1997)
    I think it is released in 1999.....
    ----

the so called official website of yuvan says its 1997. onnume puriyala...

http://yuvanworld.blogspot.com/2007/12/blast-1997.html
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    the so called official website of yuvan says its 1997. onnume puriyala...

http://yuvanworld.blogspot.com/2007/12/blast-1997.html
    i think it's 1999. intha official website unmaiyila namba mudiyumanu theriyala. anyone tried to contact the webmaster of the website ? mayb he can clarify the source of the information.

yes. i have sent him a mail.

but no response

2 instrumentals?

I believe you mentioned about the "un ninaivil"......If yes, i love this....it creates some pleasant mood for me....

another one is instrumental version of mama mama song....it is the fusion of carnatic music (solo violin) and the western music.....good....but not that great....

I love un ninaivil song more than this mama mama instrumental.....

God....this guy created this music at his 19 or something....

yes i meant those two instrumentals only..as u said mama mama is not that attractive but looks a matured one to me..

un ninaivil is awesome...it elevates :musicsmile: mood....
    hey saala....

I've been a silent visitor all these days and just didn't post anything. People like us are addicted and can't even think of not visiting the forum.

BTW, romba bore adikkudhulla?
    Saroja eppa varraa?
    yes saroja vara nearathala indha thread'um kala kattudhu...i see a lot of yuvan fans coming back....lets enjoy the :musicsmile: season now
    hey saala....

sometimes reading all your ppz discussion itself very very interesting.
    since this is is new thread abt yuvan's yesteryear album 'the blast' oru sila vaarthaigal sollaama irukka mudiyuma ?

now listening to 'oru naal pothuma ?' unmaiyila intha paadalai ketpatharku oru naal mattum pothuma ? i think i have been listening to this song since 2001.....superb song....

yes blast is a wonderful album...if it had been released with a prpoper video and marketed well..it would have gone on to become a huge success...just like arr vande matram...
    hey saala....

just listen to these lines in "nee dhaane" " jaadhigal kaadhalithaal kooraigal eriyaadhe, madhangal kaadhalithaal gopurangal sariyaadhe...dhesangal kaadhalithaal yuthangal thondraadhe adaalaal kaadhal seya vaa..."" superb lyrics chance'illa tune indha idathula
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    yes i meant those two instrumentals only..as u said mama mama is not that attractive but looks a matured one to me..

un ninaivil is awesome...it elevates :musicsmile: mood....
    I haven't listened to this album for longtime. I didn't like both versions of mama mama track. Let me listen to the tracks again.

yenna pa, saroja eppa pa vara pora...

10 varushathuku munnadi vandha album pathi discuss panna vendi irukku...

namma nelamaiya patheengala :banghead:

+ Reply to Thread