+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 136 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Poove puthirey is my favourite too.
    Its sad that though the album had best brains like Kamal-Sujatha-Yuvan ,it did not reach well.
    thats the only song am yet to listen...then vignesh neengalaam enga poneenga...its been a long time since u and snethan came to this forum i believe
    hey saala....

poove pudhirae looks a very ordinary song to me ....except for the interludes..
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    vasanth
    its not the music that is amateurish....its only the recording...rhomba poor recording....

vinith,
    first indha 2 song'a kelunga "nee dhaane", "oli veesum
    " and don forget to hear the instrumentals

I am very sorry...i really dont know how i got the perception like amateurish music....poor recording might be the reason....

I revisisted the songs.....damn GOOD.....really love these songs....songs are in loop now.... :musicsmile:
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    vasanth,

Have you listened to the instrumentals? did you like them? I liked them a lot.
    2 instrumentals?

I believe you mentioned about the "un ninaivil"......If yes, i love this....it creates some pleasant mood for me....

another one is instrumental version of mama mama song....it is the fusion of carnatic music (solo violin) and the western music.....good....but not that great....

I love un ninaivil song more than this mama mama instrumental.....

God....this guy created this music at his 19 or something....
    ----

poove pudhirae looks a very ordinary song to me ....except for the interludes..
    :exactly:

for me it sounds ordinary.....same taste....

My order....

1) Aval thevathai ( oru naal podhuma)
    2) chippikulle muthai
    3) un ninaivil
    4) oli veesum
    5) vaa nanbane
    6) poradu
    7)mama mama instrumental
    8)mama mama/neethane/sonnare
    ----

Its sad that though the album had best brains like Kamal-Sujatha-Yuvan ,it did not reach well.
    thats the only song am yet to listen...then vignesh neengalaam enga poneenga...its been a long time since u and snethan came to this forum i believe
    I've been a silent visitor all these days and just didn't post anything. People like us are addicted and can't even think of not visiting the forum.

BTW, romba bore adikkudhulla?
    Saroja eppa varraa?
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.com

[quote="vigneshram"]
    sometimes reading all your ppz discussion itself very very interesting.
    since this is is new thread abt yuvan's yesteryear album 'the blast' oru sila vaarthaigal sollaama irukka mudiyuma ?

now listening to 'oru naal pothuma ?' unmaiyila intha paadalai ketpatharku oru naal mattum pothuma ? i think i have been listening to this song since 2001.....superb song....

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    vasanth,

Have you listened to the instrumentals? did you like them? I liked them a lot.
    2 instrumentals?

I believe you mentioned about the "un ninaivil"......If yes, i love this....it creates some pleasant mood for me....

another one is instrumental version of mama mama song....it is the fusion of carnatic music (solo violin) and the western music.....good....but not that great....

I love un ninaivil song more than this mama mama instrumental.....

God....this guy created this music at his 19 or something....
    oru vayasu korachukonga. at the age of 17-18 (born 1979, ablum in 1997)
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

listened to
    poove puthire, chippikul muthu, aval devathai varuval tracks,

aval devathai is awesome. chippikkul muthu too caught my attraction instantly. wow..

yes. how did yuvna manage to create this music at the age of 17-18...

orchestration is really matured...

kudos!!!

Oli veesum is extraordinary... except for his voice, this song is really mindblowing...

+ Reply to Thread