+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 136 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

We Yuvan fans always buy original CDs !!!

I'm hooked to the songs ... Hats off Yuvan
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.com

QUOTE FROM our fellow Hubber viraajan..........It seems his account got blocked..... MODS, plz do the needful ASAP......Thanks.........

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    hello vasanth,
    thanks for the songs. i prefer dosthu to kodanu kodi.
    My life - No words to describe!!!! Such a masterpiece in par with English standards!!!

Am yet to receive the approval mail

If you can do me a favor,

please post a comment to unlock my account!!! its inactive!!! I created a temporary id to login that too in the queue for approval it seems!!!

am just seeing you ppl's comment. not able to participate
    help me out in this...

regards,
    vinith
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    QUOTE FROM our fellow Hubber viraajan..........It seems his account got blocked.....
    [/quote]

PM NOV or Thirumaran or some MOD.....they wouldnt be checking all the threads

My Life is already broadcasted on Isaiaruvi....I have seen it twice this morning.

My Life - nothing special. another yuvan attempt at making an english like song.

Dhosth - average

Kodaana Kodi - This one is way better than the rest.

I think they over hyped the Saroja songs. Chennai 6000028 was much better. However, the trailer looks awesome and different.

am not a musical expert
    just the way i hear.. metal = spikes, leather, satan, drugs, sex (sin), fast/intense drums (drummers should be extremely talented and capable of playing things 99% of other drummers cannot - blast beats and real fast doublebass ie "double kick"), fast/intense guitar - "speed picking" with heavy distortion (and reverb for black metal), and vocals range from epic to the grotesque (demon like)

rock is a very old genre started much much earlier hard rock is a sub genre of it...comparitively lighhter to heavy metal stuff...

Musical experts,

Could you please explian about the ROCK and Hard metal genres?? I am eagerly waiting to know.....

hey saala....

dosth song is really nice...its l;ike a gentle breeze....as of now this is my pick of the album
    hey saala....

Karthik,
    You are keeping very low profile....thalaivar copy keepy adichitaplaya
    no vasanth appadi'laam illa...am just loving the dhosth song....as of now...my life has not impressed me much...it is pretty much ordinary to me though i like the video...maybe cos of the low quality audio...have to wait for the cd...
    hey saala....

am waiting for cheeky cheeky 8-)
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    am not a musical expert
    just the way i hear.. metal = spikes, leather, satan, drugs, sex (sin), fast/intense drums (drummers should be extremely talented and capable of playing things 99% of other drummers cannot - blast beats and real fast doublebass ie "double kick"), fast/intense guitar - "speed picking" with heavy distortion (and reverb for black metal), and vocals range from epic to the grotesque (demon like)

rock is a very old genre started much much earlier hard rock is a sub genre of it...comparitively lighhter to heavy metal stuff...

Musical experts,

Could you please explian about the ROCK and Hard metal genres?? I am eagerly waiting to know.....

Thank you.....
    ----

+ Reply to Thread