+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 136 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 1351

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Listened to the bits and pieces of the other two songs (Guess, they are not full songs). hmm.... The other two are above average. But I couldn't get anything out of this radio edit version. I will wait for the full versions
    Ya....radio version only.,...but i sent the full version to vignesh, karthik and viraajan.......I got the full version after i sent the partial version to you guys......

    Dosth song is mesmersing.....but it requires 2 or 3 times hearing.....
    ----

  2. #152

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Kolkata
    Posts
    8,041
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Ya....radio version only.,...but i sent the full version to vignesh, karthik and viraajan.......I got the full version after i sent the partial version to you guys......

    Dosth song is mesmersing.....but it requires 2 or 3 times hearing.....
    Why are they releasing the full version now it self ?
    hmm.. If you don't mind, please send the other two songs too..
    Anyway, listening to MY LIFE :bluejump:
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

    Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

  3. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Ya....radio version only.,...but i sent the full version to vignesh, karthik and viraajan.......I got the full version after i sent the partial version to you guys......

    Dosth song is mesmersing.....but it requires 2 or 3 times hearing.....
    Why are they releasing the full version now it self ?
    hmm.. If you don't mind, please send the other two songs too..
    Anyway, listening to MY LIFE :bluejump:
    Check your mail box now.....They are not released.....yuvan fan(Srivatsan in orkut) recorded the song during the mirchi airing.....

    So it is in little bit poor quality...........
    ----

  4. #154
    Guys,

    All three songs are here:

    http://yuvan.podbean.com/

    Vasanth, I hope you won't mind me uploading them online

  5. #155
    jus heard "its my life" hmm.. :roll: shades of limbizkit ... metallica!!!dono i hear a lotta these kinda songs..may be thtsa y not so impressive for me ...but am happy others r loving it... still my hopes r alive with other songs..yet to listen though!!

    vasanth thanks for the songs
    hey saala....

  6. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    jus heard "its my life" hmm.. :roll: shades of limbizkit ... metallica!!!dono i hear a lotta these kinda songs..may be thtsa y not so impressive for me ...but am happy others r loving it... still my hopes r alive with other songs..yet to listen though!!
    My Life sounded similar to the style of the band Papa Roach, that is what I felt as soon as I heard it. Yuvan :thumbsup:

  7. #157

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    147
    My Life is gonna kick some butt..

    Fantastic..

    Yuvan adichi kelapitan! idha dhan pinni pedaledukum isai nu dinakaranla munnadiye sonnanga!

    Yaarachum periya manasu panni songs email pannunga pa,, Judge i just left u a pm
    ****************************
    Anrum Inrum Enrum - Isaignani
    ****************************

  8. #158
    The trailor and songs rock :bluejump:
    Naan Kadavul - Naan Isai - Raaja

  9. #159
    Dhosth song

    ho ho ho hoooo hoooooo ho

    இளைய நதி புரண்டு வருகையில் இடையினில் தடைகள் இருந்தால் தகர்ப்போம் :thumbsup:


    Koodana kodi song

    another Thee Pidikka

    Saroja is very bigger than Chennai 28 in terms of songs
    Naan Kadavul - Naan Isai - Raaja

  10. #160

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    City of Sails; New Zealand
    Posts
    338
    By the looks of the Trailer, this movie should be really awesome....Also Yuvan wud've had ample scope in BGM I guess...looking forward to this one....
    Engu Manidha inam Poar ointhu sainthidumo, angu koovatho Vellai Kuyile..

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts