+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Just now I heared the kodana kodi and dosth bada dosth songs.....good songs......not in the league of "It's My Life" song.... ops:

Ley me check other songs also......
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Just now I heared the kodana kodi and dosth bada dosth songs.....good songs......not in the league of "It's My Life" song.... ops:

Ley me check other songs also......
    Yes, after listening to My Life, other two songs look OK to me. But these songs will appeal to the rural crowds also. Lets wait the for CD to enjoy other songs too. innum 4 naal wait pannanuma...:banghead: thaanga mudiyala.... pesama Venkat Prabhu veettu kathava thatti, ippave ketravendiyathu thaan CD tharriya illayaannu.

I :yessir: Venkat Prabhu for My Life song alone.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Yes, after listening to My Life, other two songs look OK to me. Lets wait the for CD to enjoy other songs too. innum 4 naal wait pannanuma...:banghead: thaanga mudiyala.... pesama Venkat Prabhu veettu kathava thatti, ippave ketravendiyathu thaan CD tharriya illayaannu.
    :lol:

Bro, when is the movie releasing???
    I have a feeling that Saroja will have a terrific bgm. 8-)
    :swinghead: mahA kavi bArathiyAr avargaLukku piRantha naaL vAzhththukkaL! (11th Dec 1882 - 11th Sep 1921) :swinghead:

I wish Yuvan composes only 3 or 4 tamil movies per year and goes straight to compose albums for international audience. I don't want him to compose for hindi audience at all, I heard he is working for a Sunny deol movie.

Yes, after listening to My Life, other two songs look OK to me. But these songs will appeal to the rural crowds also.

:exactly:

"It's My life" is outstanding.........Song of the year( so far)......
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by Thalafanz
    The movie is coming on Aug 15th. Yes, I hope this movie will have great bgm.

My Life keteengala? Summaa kalakkuthala?

The movie is coming on Aug 15th. Yes, I hope this movie will have great bgm.

My Life keteengala? Summaa kalakkuthala?
    Aiyoo... innum illa. Any links??? ops: ops: ops:
    :swinghead: mahA kavi bArathiyAr avargaLukku piRantha naaL vAzhththukkaL! (11th Dec 1882 - 11th Sep 1921) :swinghead:

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    "It's My life" is outstanding.........Song of the year( so far)......
    They should market his song well, I hope VP does it and sends to MTV, VH1 (not in India alone, globally). This song will reach the mass.

Aiyoo... innum illa. Any links??? ops: ops: ops:
    It is a video file, click on the 'Soundtrack" in the following page.

http://saroja-movie.com/video.html

I don't want him to compose for hindi audience at all, I heard he is working for a Sunny deol movie.

MrJudge....I know you will say this :lol: ....but Yuvan yarunnu HINDI fansum therinjukanumla....If he emerges in HINDI, then he will become Indian MD....But Destination is International....
    ----

+ Reply to Thread