+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 136 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1351

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by abbydoss1969
    Yesterday on suryan fm.Premji said,"Both "Jalsa pannugada" and "Yaaro" songs of ch28 were composed by premji becos yuvan was busy.
    As vasanth says he must have done the remixes versions.
    you say remix ,and vasanth says its the orchestration.Now you have got me confused. :roll:

you say remix ,and vasanth says its the orchestration.Now you have got me confused. :roll:
    The CD has two versions of both songs. The originals are composed by Yuvan and the remix versions were done by Premji. It was clearly mentioned in the CD song listing. I think Premji would have talked about his versions of the songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjeevi
    Composed by Dheena or Yuvan?
    Lets wait for the CD release and full songs. I have hopes on this album. The three songs at sify are not that bad, they will click. Please don't expect Manmadhan type songs this is a masala flick.

Who is the male singer sung the innAmA song (the third one)?

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    The CD has two versions of both songs. The originals are composed by Yuvan and the remix versions were done by Premji. It was clearly mentioned in the CD song listing. I think Premji would have talked about his versions of the songs.
    okay

[tscii:28bb12d321]http://www.starajith.com/media_display.php?id=524

MEDIA
    ON THE WEB
    Its Music To The Ears

Published in Times Of India paper dated Sep 20, 2008

A COMBO that works - Ajith (Inset) Yuvan

The music audio of Ajit’s Aegan is likely to be launched in the first week of October, as the film is slated for a Diwali release. The film has Ajit, Nayanthara, Nassar, Suhasini, Navdeep and Pia in the cast. It is a musical thriller directed by choreographer Raju Sundaram. The Ajit and Yuvan combination has always charted out hit music with Dheenaand Billa, and with Raju and his brother Prabhu Deva choreographing the songs, they are sure to be chartbusters. After the recent success of Saroja, Yuvan is on an all new high.He has worked out some new sounds in the film, which is sure to make heads turn.
    [/tscii:28bb12d321]

[tscii:57ccc9ba53]Simbu to premiere Silambattam audio on Internet
    By Moviebuzz | Monday, 22 September , 2008, 20:09

Silambarasan is relieved man as he spoke to Sify.com from Pollachi where he is shooting for the climax of his Diwali release Silambattam.

The songs tuned by from Simbu’s buddy Yuvan Shankar Raja is said to be rocking especially the Where’s the Party.. Unga Veettilae Party… written by Simbu and sung by a new singer Mukesh. This song is a Hip Hop number mixed with Gana, which is sure to be a chartbuster.

Another song Nalam Thana… which has the starting lines of an old Sivaji Gansan song sung by Simbu and written by Gangai Amaran, Vechikkava… a remix of an old Ilayaraja hit from Rajnikanth film (Nalavanikku Nallavan) are the other highlights of the album.

Among the 5 peppy numbers the introductory song Silambattam sung by Shankar Mahadevan written by Vaali is also a rocker. And now Simbu tells us that he is premeiring a sneek peek of three songs from the album on Internet through Facebook and U- tube before the official audio launch in the first week of October.[/tscii:57ccc9ba53]

Relax guys....

Music is by Dheena. :redjump:

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/t...cle/41751.html
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Enna judge, we both have posted contradictory posts at the same time :shaking:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Relax guys....

Music is by Dheena. :redjump:

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/t...cle/41751.html
    I think indiaglitz is wrong. Sify says it talked to Simbu, so :roll:

Whoever composed it, nalam thAnA will be a big hit.

+ Reply to Thread