+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 136 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by inetk
    Junglee Music, from Times group.

'Pinni pedaledukkum isai, innum konja naatkalil',says the ad in Dinakaran today!

http://dkn.dinakaran.co.in/1172008/1214592_1.jpg
    It is funny

During the interval of Subramaniapuram, two guys were talking "Yuvan-a utturuntha pinni pedaleduththiruppaan". I was laughing :lol:
    :smokesmirk:
    Naan Kadavul - Naan Isai - Raaja

Sakkarakatti is releasing today
    Satyam is going to release on Jul 17 or 18
    Saroja is going to release on Jul 18

Which S is big among Triple S?

http://www.sarojathemovie.com/main.html

The site is down now, they may be updating it with audio samples?

seems songs r good .. i cant wait for it

just listened kodaanu kodi song.it rocks.

today luckily i am in post duty off just to hear saroja songs.

The producer Siva is a huge IR abimani. He is the person who introduced Yuvan in TFM (Aravindhan). He also produced the latest Vaazhthugal which was a flop. Almost None of his his films are hits. I hope he will taste the first big success in Saroja.

~~Yesternite, Vengat prabhu said in Radio Mirchi fm tat audio would be available at music shops from July 15th. When Mirchi Shiva requested him to sing his favorite song, later requested a song from Saroja. Vengat prabhu sang one song goes like dhostu dhostu.......ilai vaasthu {giggle}. It sounds like Yaaro (Friendship) song.

Movie will be released by August 15th and Vengat said "it gonna grab off yer independence"...{smile}.

source : orkut

Vishnuvardhan's 'Sarvam' to be renamed
    IndiaGlitz [Friday, July 11, 2008]

Vishnuvardhan, the talented director of movies such as 'Arindhum Ariyamalum', 'Pattiyal' and 'Billa' wrote the story of 'Sarvam' with Suriya in mind. However, Suriya could not accommodate dates for the film and so Vishnu's favorite Arya was roped in.

Then a major setback happened when two members of the production unit died in an accident in the shooting spot. All these events upset the director a great deal and now the latest news is that he is not happy with the name 'Sarvam' and is going in for a name change. The new name however is being worked on and not yet revealed to the press.

The movie which is expected to be action-packed would feature Arya and Trisha in lead roles. Chakravathy will be playing the villain. The movie is produced by Ayngaran International.

Quote Originally Posted by hariprasadb23
    just listened kodaanu kodi song.it rocks.

today luckily i am in post duty off just to hear saroja songs.
    Where did you listen? On radio?

Quote Originally Posted by inetk
    Junglee Music, from Times group.

'Pinni pedaledukkum isai, innum konja naatkalil',says the ad in Dinakaran today!

http://dkn.dinakaran.co.in/1172008/1214592_1.jpg
    they could have added yuvan's picture.....
    ----

+ Reply to Thread