+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 136 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

[tscii:c0fc76732d]http://www.hindu.com/cp/2008/07/11/stories/2008071150230800.htm

The entrance to a cinema hall is a rather tricky place for a shoot. So it proved for the unit of Vikatan Talkies which found it difficult to regulate the crowd while shooting for Siva Manasula Sakti. It was especially annoying whe n people came in front of or close to the artists. But curious onlookers vied for space to catch a glimpse of the stars from close quarters and it was left to the assistants of director Rajesh to keep the crowd at bay.

Hearing “Action” from the director, the lead pair Jeeva and his lady love Anuya (Siva and Sakthi) entered the complex. The onlookers became restless once they realised what was happening. With the assistants skilfully keeping them away, cinematographer Saktisaravanan (Chennai 28), now working on Saroja, cranked the shot. Rajesh, who worked with S. A. Chandrasekaran for films such as Dhost, Nenjirukkum Varai and Sukran, becomes a director with this film. “It is a feel-good film,” he said. “The youth are sure to relate to the happenings on screen. The chemistry between Jeeva and the new find Anuya has worked beautifully. The new girl also has knowledge of acting, thanks to her stint at the Pune institute.”

The scene meanwhile shifted to the lobby. The hero went to fetch snacks for the heroine. On his return he found that the heroine had abandoned him. She had played a trick on him by joining her friends who had come there leaving him high and dry. The script, we were told, is full of such pranks.

The crew will go to Denmark or New Zealand to shoot two songs. “We have to shoot a segment at a railway station, Tiruchi most probably. Then I should start planning for the trip abroad. This is mainly to do justice to the music of Yuvan Shankar Raja who has come up with some wonderful tunes,” explained Rajesh.

The cast includes Santhanam, Sathyan and Oorvasi. The lyrics are written by Na. Muthukumar and the film is produced by B. Srinivasan.

another treat from yuvan soon
    [/tscii:c0fc76732d][/tscii]
    hey saala....

Selva, don't expect melodies from this album. I think there would be only only melody...
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Selva, don't expect melodies from this album. I think there would be only only melody...
    I don't have any complains. Even if it is one melody, it should be good. I liked those two melodies only when I listened to chennai-28 at first. Songs catchy ah irunthaalae pothum
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

Judge said that shooting of SMS is over and PP work has started. Now hindu article says that two songs are yet to be shot...

SMS album may get delayed it seems!!!

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    I don't have any complains. Even if it is one melody, it should be good. I liked those two melodies only when I listened to chennai-28 at first. Songs catchy ah irunthaalae pothum
    thats right... wasn't bill a huge hit without melodies!!! Am ok with such album!!! Hope it comes out to be a great album!!!

Hi . Anyone listenin to radio ??

R the songs being played now itself ?

I'm askin cos i saw a post in orkut sayin saroja songs r being played ...

Hey guys .. i just asked the guy in orkut ..

Seems the dosth bada dosth song was being played in radio mirchi ..

The guy said the song was quite good .. sung by venkat prabu

Someone listen to Mirchi and post how the songs r ..

The guy who said the song is good is a die hard fan of ARR..

I wanna know it from yuvan fans .. someone post it plsss...... cant wait for it..........

Judge said that shooting of SMS is over and PP work has started. Now hindu article says that two songs are yet to be shot...

SMS album may get delayed it seems!!!
    That news came in behindwoods. Not sure which one is true but Hindu news look real to me as the director himself spoken about it.

Quote Originally Posted by inetk
    Junglee Music, from Times group.

'Pinni pedaledukkum isai, innum konja naatkalil',says the ad in Dinakaran today!

http://dkn.dinakaran.co.in/1172008/1214592_1.jpg
    It is funny

During the interval of Subramaniapuram, two guys were talking "Yuvan-a utturuntha pinni pedaleduththiruppaan". I was laughing :lol:

+ Reply to Thread