+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 136 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

selva, I strongly recommend you to listen para para pattampoochi song in good stereo system with sub-woofer and the IR song too
    Naan Kadavul - Naan Isai - Raaja

Quote Originally Posted by kham
    All Rise is from UU & not ATM k dear...
    first of all all rise is from "blue" dear...that ROTFL2 is for arr being selected as the best md award yet again for a very ordinary attempt atm..

the next line ie "all rise" i was talking about june ponal from uu..

vinith
    thanks for backing me up but i would have appreciated more if u had simply ignored this person :lol: evalo kuzhandai thanama argue panrranga paarunga
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by nanchil_guy
    That is from punnagai mannan and there are bunch of english songs composed by IR for tamil movies ( one from moodu pani comes into mind) , and ofcourse theres a separate thread in IR forum discussing those songs.

Visit that thread and you will be astonished to find a collection of such songs.FYI thers one wonderful hindi song in the movie 'Nandu'.

exactly ddude that was from punnagai mannan...how did i mention vikram there :confused2:
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by slperson1

Tamil
    1996- Love Birds - No Problem
    Hindi
    Salam Namaste - My Dhil Goes Mmmmm
    Kisna - My Wish Comes True
    Bunty Aur Babli - B N B
    Dhoom 2 - Dhoom Again
    "no problem" from love birds...half way thru gets switched over to tamil..

other songs u have mentioned also has some hindi lyrics mixed if am not wrong...we r talkin about complete english track..
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    first of all all rise is from "blue" dear...that ROTFL2 is for arr being selected as the best md award yet again for a very ordinary attempt atm..

vinith
    thanks for backing me up but i would have appreciated more if u had simply ignored this person :lol: evalo kuzhandai thanama argue panrranga paarunga
    pleasure

abt his arguement: yes, thats why i stopped replying his post when he said that ATM is a helluva album :lol: :lol:

enna pandradhu :evil:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan

vinith
    pleasure

abt his arguement: yes, thats why i stopped replying his post when he said that ATM is a helluva album :lol: :lol:

enna pandradhu :evil:
    It is good album....but helluva :lol: Leave those guys...let them live in their own world....
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjeevi
    Even our hubbers underrated KT album :banghead:
    If you feel that most of the hubbers analyse a song by dissecting it into prelude, interlude, orchestration, anesthesia etc I am really sorry. I am damn sure that you will find only very less people who fall in this category. Most of the people listen to a song and it should appeal to them straightaway.

For me, KT was an ordinary audio. Again, It could be just me. I am sure most of you people will jump on me. It didn't had much thing left for me. I found even the much hyped 'Paravayae' song to be not very good. I don't recollect even a single song apart from Paravayae.
    Selva,

It is surprising.....Because i will enjoy the songs based on the musical quality as well as overall feel/catchyness..... KT is simply masterpiece (songs/BGM)....Padam flop anathala reach agala.....avlothan

I recommend u to hear that album in the night (alone)....simply soul-stirring........Unarvupoorvamana isai....
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    I recommend u to hear that album in the night (alone)....simply soul-stirring........[/b]Unarvupoorvamana isai....[/b]
    Thats the word
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by slperson1

Tamil
    1996- Love Birds - No Problem
    Hindi
    Salam Namaste - My Dhil Goes Mmmmm
    Kisna - My Wish Comes True
    Bunty Aur Babli - B N B
    Dhoom 2 - Dhoom Again
    "no problem" from love birds...half way thru gets switched over to tamil..

other songs u have mentioned also has some hindi lyrics mixed if am not wrong...we r talkin about complete english track..
    My wish comes true- kisna is completely in english

Hi Guys,

im not sure if you have all looked at Aegan's trailer....

Just found this on net....though it is small it is very promising.....

here is the link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7riy...eature=related

+ Reply to Thread