+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 136 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1351

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Quote Originally Posted by judge
    Behindwoods olaga MD-Oda jAlrA just like Sify for HJ!

I'd contacts in both behindwoods and indiaglitz. Long back, even I was offered chances to write music reviews for them. But both the sites accepted that they are biassed and well, things didn't work out, for which I am happy.
    Indiaglitz guy even told me that most MDs and especially HJ usually read their reviews before they get hosted and hence these guys don't want to offend the MDs by critically reviewing the albums.
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.com

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    Quote Originally Posted by judge
    Behindwoods olaga MD-Oda jAlrA just like Sify for HJ!

Quote Originally Posted by vigneshram
    I'd contacts in both behindwoods and indiaglitz. Long back, even I was offered chances to write music reviews for them. But both the sites accepted that they are biassed and well, things didn't work out, for which I am happy.
    Indiaglitz guy even told me that most MDs and especially HJ usually read their reviews before they get hosted and hence these guys don't want to offend the MDs by critically reviewing the albums.
    HJ reads review before it's going online-A? Enna Kodumai Sir Idhu! ithukku avarE review ezhudhi koduththidalAmE, ezhudharavan vElaiyum michcham!

Where is Yuvan jalra Indiaglitz's review :lol2:
    Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings -- they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

At times, I have a feeling that behindwoods guys are rahmaan fans. (Based on few of their articles and review comments). Just my observation.

IG, Galatta will praise anyone promoting their movie through them. Sify too.. But the general thing is - *Praise* is diff from *Jalra*. Sify does jaalra for HJ. Once they came up with a report that a secreat meet b/w producers and distributors have chosen HJ as the number 1 MD :lol2: behindwoods had also written such stupid reports indirectly.

VP kudukurathu thaann kodukuraar... konjam sify, bw kkum kodutha nalla irukku.... share varathathula problem pola :lol:
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

Quote Originally Posted by littlemaster1982
    :notthatway: They are like the mother of Jalras, ellOrukkum thattuvAnga :lol2:

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    :notthatway: They are like the mother of Jalras, ellOrukkum thattuvAnga :lol2:
    But the volume varies. Yuvan-ukku konjam jaasthi :P
    Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings -- they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

But the volume varies. Yuvan-ukku konjam jaasthi :P
    illavE illai. neenga oru padam eduththu avanga media partnernnu sollunga, ungalukkum jAlrA thattuvAnga. For couple of movies of Yuvan they were the media partners, athanAla ungalukku appadi thonirukkalAm. But for them every project done every body is good always. You can check their reviews, they are pure garbage. I don't think any web media promotes Yuvan like sify or behindwoods promotes their fav. md.

Jalra jalra-dhaan Judge. Sari vidunga, neenga eppadiyum otthukka poradhilla

+ Reply to Thread