Page 66 of 136 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Nicely put karthik.....
    vasanth
    whatever way we put it he wont understand.....i only pity him... eppayo 90's la ozhunga musica pota arr'a innum vera vazhiye illama rasichitu irrukaaru.....
    Being a blind-follower is different from being a fan.

He is former and we are in the latter group. We are all good fans. So we support yuvan's talent and also curse him for delivering insipid songs...
    Guys,
    Ignore that guy....He even dont know who got the award in the international film festival....
    aama periya oscar edutharu ivara nenavu vechchukka :lol:

btw, did he share his ONE & ONLY filmfare with bharadwaj??? OMG....

Quote Originally Posted by itsmuls
    Information from one of the Orkuter

ARR gonna sing 4 YUVAN!!!!
    It was a surprise meet between Rahman & Yuvan during the Audio Launch of "Saroja"..

'Before 20 years, when I was playing keyboard for Illaiyaraaja Sir, I'll hear a voice back saying 'Uncle'.. If I turn back, Yuvan will be standing there.. Very naughty boy.. So, whenever I think of Yuvan I'll start laughing.. Now, Yuvan has grown up as a big music composer.. All the Best to Yuvan, Now & Ever..' Yuvan's face was filled with joy when Rahman wished him..

When asked to Yuvan about Rahman, he said, 'Our meet is a surprise only to you.. Many think we both have ego between us.. But we have only lots of friendship.. Rahman Sir is so cool.. His music, speech, smile, style everything is distinct.. We have a good wavelength always.. I tried to make him sing in Chennai-28 & Saroja.. But as he was in Sony Contract, he was not able to sing.. For sure, in future, he'll sing in my musical..'

When asked to the director Venkat Prabhu, how they roped in busy Rahman for this launch, he said, 'It was a big project for us more than the film.. We chased him many times through landline, cellphone, sms & email.. He got impressed by the details about Yuvan which was put in the Saroja Invitation.. He sent us a msg, "You people are rocking" after hearing Saroja Songs.. We were damn happy.. For these words itself, I gave a treat..' He said this very immense joy..

[Source: Anandha Vikatan Tamil Weekly, dated 30 July 2008, Page 75]
    ithu yuvan-nukku thevaiyaa? appuram VP :twisted:

Looks like "Saroja" has become darling of FM stations. Whenever I tune in during prime time, songs are repeatedly played.

BTW, in Vodafone, still the songs are not available as callertunes. What about from other mobile operators? Is it b'coz Airtel in one of the sponsorers?
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.com

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmuls
    Information from one of the Orkuter

ARR gonna sing 4 YUVAN!!!!
    It was a surprise meet between Rahman & Yuvan during the Audio Launch of "Saroja"..

'Before 20 years, when I was playing keyboard for Illaiyaraaja Sir, I'll hear a voice back saying 'Uncle'.. If I turn back, Yuvan will be standing there.. Very naughty boy.. So, whenever I think of Yuvan I'll start laughing.. Now, Yuvan has grown up as a big music composer.. All the Best to Yuvan, Now & Ever..' Yuvan's face was filled with joy when Rahman wished him..

When asked to Yuvan about Rahman, he said, 'Our meet is a surprise only to you.. Many think we both have ego between us.. But we have only lots of friendship.. Rahman Sir is so cool.. His music, speech, smile, style everything is distinct.. We have a good wavelength always.. I tried to make him sing in Chennai-28 & Saroja.. But as he was in Sony Contract, he was not able to sing.. For sure, in future, he'll sing in my musical..'

When asked to the director Venkat Prabhu, how they roped in busy Rahman for this launch, he said, 'It was a big project for us more than the film.. We chased him many times through landline, cellphone, sms & email.. He got impressed by the details about Yuvan which was put in the Saroja Invitation.. He sent us a msg, "You people are rocking" after hearing Saroja Songs.. We were damn happy.. For these words itself, I gave a treat..' He said this very immense joy..
    [Source: Anandha Vikatan Tamil Weekly, dated 30 July 2008, Page 75]
    ithu yuvan-nukku thevaiyaa? appuram VP :twisted:
    u forgot to highlight the import part Judgeee... :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by vigneshram
    Looks like "Saroja" has become darling of FM stations. Whenever I tune in during prime time, songs are repeatedly played.

BTW, in Vodafone, still the songs are not available as callertunes. What about from other mobile operators? Is it b'coz Airtel in one of the sponsorers?
    not available in aritel
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by kham
    neenga itha padikkalliya...

being busy doesn mean he delivers quality...btw we r only arguing sivaji or atm doesn deserve an award....we never said arr is not a good md..
    hey saala....

being busy doesn mean he delivers quality...btw we r only arguing sivaji or atm doesn deserve an award....we never said arr is not a good md..
    adha avar purinjukka mattar karthik. ARR than ellam-na ARR thread la poi muzhanga vendiyathu thana!!! :roll: yen inga vararu :evil:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

for sure he delivers quality, n all know whr his best of the best quality goes...
    so if u look, sivaji n atm is clearly a winner... dats my argument dude...

Vigneshram,

I visited your blog recently, didn't visit for longtime and the picture you got for three Ss is good.

+ Reply to Thread