+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 136 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1351

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

  1. #1261
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Like ammadi aathadi, the song may go on to become a chartbuster. Where is the quality???
    Yes, like ennAsa maithiliyE and ammAdi AththAdi. Not sure who remixed this song yet but it will become a chartbuster for sure. I think Yuvan should cover all sectors just like IR did instead of settling down with A center crowd. So I don't mind if he churns out masala songs once in a while.
    I completely agree..... :notworthy:

    A MD should give the variety...then only he will reach all the masses ( A, B & C centres)......

    Check HJ's reach.... HJ reached only to A centre guys/girls( especially girls... :lol: )...... on the other hand, check yuvan's reach.... Yuvan reached all the masses....Because he has given different genres..... I believe because of PV, Sandaikozhi, Vallavan and etc. only he reached to B & C centres.... ippa kooda oor sidela PV music yaruppannu ketppanga?....
    I am expecting another PV from yuvan....
    ----

  2. #1262
    Yes, Vasanth. I think Yuvan is the only one tries to cover all centers after IR in tfm. And his BGM works are also great. Yuvan is the best thing happened to tfm after IR :wink:

    Is Silambattam audio release on schedule?

  3. #1263

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Kolkata
    Posts
    8,041
    I still feel Yuvan needs a director like Jeeva, Gautham etc who can extract good melodies from him. Yuvan doesn't have any director who is liked by Popcorn crowd a lot.
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

    Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

  4. #1264
    Hey Vasanth,

    Thappa eduthukkatheenga. I must have been clear in my stmt. What i meant is different!

    I dint say Ammadi Aathadi is of poor quality. Its a perfect kuthu song (even tho i hate that song to the core mainly coz of the voice and lyrics). I do prefer kuthu songs (very rarely). I like kodanu kodi very much, coz it had a different type of beat and orchestration. Similarly "Seval Kodi" was in loop for a longer time. Coz that again had a different type of music.

    I'm not at all happy with the way the composer has remixed Nalam Thana. Do you think he has done justice to the evergreen classic? Unmaiya sollanum-na Vetka kedu!!!

    I hope you got my point!
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  5. #1265
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    I still feel Yuvan needs a director like Jeeva, Gautham etc who can extract good melodies from him. Yuvan doesn't have any director who is liked by Popcorn crowd a lot.
    Enna selva, goutham will never move from HJ. I feel thats a good pair.

    To extract the best of out of yuvan, i feel dir like Vishnu, Ameer, Selva are enough (Yes, will be missing selva )
    Or any other dir with a good musical taste.
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  6. #1266

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Kolkata
    Posts
    8,041
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Enna selva, goutham will never move from HJ. I feel thats a good pair.

    To extract the best of out of yuvan, i feel dir like Vishnu, Ameer, Selva are enough (Yes, will be missing selva )
    Or any other dir with a good musical taste.
    Vinith - I didn't mean gautham should work with Thala. I meant directors like Gautham and Jeeva. Both of them appeal to popcorn crowd well. They know how to extract simple melodies esp duets. Yuvan needs these kind of directors. Padam nalla irukko illaya.. paattu nalal irukkum illaya
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

    Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

  7. #1267
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Enna selva, goutham will never move from HJ. I feel thats a good pair.

    To extract the best of out of yuvan, i feel dir like Vishnu, Ameer, Selva are enough (Yes, will be missing selva )
    Or any other dir with a good musical taste.
    Vinith - I didn't mean gautham should work with Thala. I meant directors like Gautham and Jeeva. Both of them appeal to popcorn crowd well. They know how to extract simple melodies esp duets. Yuvan needs these kind of directors. Padam nalla irukko illaya.. paattu nalal irukkum illaya
    Oh. Sorry. I thought that u want gowtham to work with yuvan ops:

    Thats correct that we'll get excellent melodies. :yes:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  8. #1268
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Hey Vasanth,

    Thappa eduthukkatheenga. I must have been clear in my stmt. What i meant is different!
    No problem dude....the point is here in hub, most of them have the same attitude.... Thats why i highlighted...

    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    I like kodanu kodi very much, coz it had a different type of beat and orchestration.
    It is a fusion....Arabic, Hip-Hop and indian local kuthu......

    p.s : Am not a musical expert....ellam oru kelvi gnamthan....

    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Similarly "Seval Kodi" was in loop for a longer time. Coz that again had a different type of music.
    I like this song very much.... guidar usage is very good...

    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    I'm not at all happy with the way the composer has remixed Nalam Thana. Do you think he has done justice to the evergreen classic? Unmaiya sollanum-na Vetka kedu!!!
    :lol:

    See.... Definitely this remix spoiled the original song.... However it is catchy and sureshot HIT.....

    I reserve my comments for complete song....Because the composer (whoever the MD) used the starting tune alone... after that he changed the tune( niraya songs tune varuthu :lol: )....

    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    I hope you got my point!
    yes....
    ----

  9. #1269
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Enna selva, goutham will never move from HJ. I feel thats a good pair.

    To extract the best of out of yuvan, i feel dir like Vishnu, Ameer, Selva are enough (Yes, will be missing selva )
    Or any other dir with a good musical taste.
    Vinith - I didn't mean gautham should work with Thala. I meant directors like Gautham and Jeeva. Both of them appeal to popcorn crowd well. They know how to extract simple melodies esp duets. Yuvan needs these kind of directors. Padam nalla irukko illaya.. paattu nalal irukkum illaya
    Yes.... You are right....
    ----

  10. #1270
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    I still feel Yuvan needs a director like Jeeva, Gautham etc who can extract good melodies from him. Yuvan doesn't have any director who is liked by Popcorn crowd a lot.
    Gowtham is ok but I didn't like the songs of Jeeva's movies that much, may be a few songs but most are monotonous.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts