+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 136 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1351

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Like ammadi aathadi, the song may go on to become a chartbuster. Where is the quality???
    Yes, like ennAsa maithiliyE and ammAdi AththAdi. Not sure who remixed this song yet but it will become a chartbuster for sure. I think Yuvan should cover all sectors just like IR did instead of settling down with A center crowd. So I don't mind if he churns out masala songs once in a while.
    I completely agree..... :notworthy:

A MD should give the variety...then only he will reach all the masses ( A, B & C centres)......

Check HJ's reach.... HJ reached only to A centre guys/girls( especially girls... :lol: )...... on the other hand, check yuvan's reach.... Yuvan reached all the masses....Because he has given different genres..... I believe because of PV, Sandaikozhi, Vallavan and etc. only he reached to B & C centres.... ippa kooda oor sidela PV music yaruppannu ketppanga?....
    I am expecting another PV from yuvan....
    ----

Yes, Vasanth. I think Yuvan is the only one tries to cover all centers after IR in tfm. And his BGM works are also great. Yuvan is the best thing happened to tfm after IR :wink:

Is Silambattam audio release on schedule?

I still feel Yuvan needs a director like Jeeva, Gautham etc who can extract good melodies from him. Yuvan doesn't have any director who is liked by Popcorn crowd a lot.
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

Hey Vasanth,

Thappa eduthukkatheenga. I must have been clear in my stmt. What i meant is different!

I dint say Ammadi Aathadi is of poor quality. Its a perfect kuthu song (even tho i hate that song to the core mainly coz of the voice and lyrics). I do prefer kuthu songs (very rarely). I like kodanu kodi very much, coz it had a different type of beat and orchestration. Similarly "Seval Kodi" was in loop for a longer time. Coz that again had a different type of music.

I'm not at all happy with the way the composer has remixed Nalam Thana. Do you think he has done justice to the evergreen classic? Unmaiya sollanum-na Vetka kedu!!!

I hope you got my point!
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    I still feel Yuvan needs a director like Jeeva, Gautham etc who can extract good melodies from him. Yuvan doesn't have any director who is liked by Popcorn crowd a lot.
    Enna selva, goutham will never move from HJ. I feel thats a good pair.

To extract the best of out of yuvan, i feel dir like Vishnu, Ameer, Selva are enough (Yes, will be missing selva )
    Or any other dir with a good musical taste.

To extract the best of out of yuvan, i feel dir like Vishnu, Ameer, Selva are enough (Yes, will be missing selva )
    Vinith - I didn't mean gautham should work with Thala. I meant directors like Gautham and Jeeva. Both of them appeal to popcorn crowd well. They know how to extract simple melodies esp duets. Yuvan needs these kind of directors. Padam nalla irukko illaya.. paattu nalal irukkum illaya
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

Vinith - I didn't mean gautham should work with Thala. I meant directors like Gautham and Jeeva. Both of them appeal to popcorn crowd well. They know how to extract simple melodies esp duets. Yuvan needs these kind of directors. Padam nalla irukko illaya.. paattu nalal irukkum illaya
    Oh. Sorry. I thought that u want gowtham to work with yuvan ops:

Thats correct that we'll get excellent melodies. :yes:

Hey Vasanth,

Thappa eduthukkatheenga. I must have been clear in my stmt. What i meant is different!
    No problem dude....the point is here in hub, most of them have the same attitude.... Thats why i highlighted...

I like kodanu kodi very much, coz it had a different type of beat and orchestration.
    It is a fusion....Arabic, Hip-Hop and indian local kuthu......

p.s : Am not a musical expert....ellam oru kelvi gnamthan....

Similarly "Seval Kodi" was in loop for a longer time. Coz that again had a different type of music.
    I like this song very much.... guidar usage is very good...

I'm not at all happy with the way the composer has remixed Nalam Thana. Do you think he has done justice to the evergreen classic? Unmaiya sollanum-na Vetka kedu!!!
    :lol:

See.... Definitely this remix spoiled the original song.... However it is catchy and sureshot HIT.....

I reserve my comments for complete song....Because the composer (whoever the MD) used the starting tune alone... after that he changed the tune( niraya songs tune varuthu :lol: )....

I hope you got my point!
    yes....
    ----

Yes.... You are right....
    ----

Gowtham is ok but I didn't like the songs of Jeeva's movies that much, may be a few songs but most are monotonous.

+ Reply to Thread