+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 136 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1351

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Apparently Yuvan confirmed as MD for Venkat Prabhu's next "Goa"!

வார்னர் பிரதர்ஸ், சவுந்தர்யாவின் ஆக்கர் ஸ்டுடியோ இணைந்து தயாரிக்கும் படம் ‘கோவா’. வெங்கட் பிரபு இயக்குகிறார். யுவன்சங்கர் ராஜா இசை. இதில் ஜெய், வைபவ், பிரேம்ஜி நடிப்பது உறுதி செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது.

தற்போது ‘அதே இடம் அதே நேரம்’, ‘அவள் பெயர் தமிழரசி’, ‘வாமனன்’ ஆகிய படங்களில் நடிக்கும் ஜெய், ‘கோவா'வில் நடிப்பதை ரகசியமாக வைத்திருக்கிறார்.

And by the way the hero of the film is Jay! (It will be his third film with music by Yuvan! ...just for interested people...)

Source: http://www.dinakaran.com/cinema/gossip/

[tscii:582d988c85]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumarappa
    Apparently Yuvan confirmed as MD for Venkat Prabhu's next "Goa"!

வார்னர் பிரதர்ஸ், சவுந்தர்யாவின் ஆக்கர் ஸ்டுடியோ இணைந்து தயாரிக்கும் படம் ‘கோவா’. வெங்கட் பிரபு இயக்குகிறார். யுவன்சங்கர் ராஜா இசை. இதில் ஜெய், வைபவ், பிரேம்ஜி நடிப்பது உறுதி செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது.

தற்போது ‘அதே இடம் அதே நேரம்’, ‘அவள் பெயர் தமிழரசி’, ‘வாமனன்’ ஆகிய படங்களில் நடிக்கும் ஜெய், ‘கோவா'வில் நடிப்பதை ரகசியமாக வைத்திருக்கிறார்.

And by the way the hero of the film is Jay! (It will be his third film with music by Yuvan! ...just for interested people...)

Source: http://www.dinakaran.com/cinema/gossip/
    vEru yAru music pOda mudiyum for VP film [/tscii:582d988c85]

[tscii:1da2ce92a8]http://www.starajith.com/media_display.php?id=504

ON THE WEB
    Ajith compliments Venkat Prabhu

Published in www.tamil.galatta.com website on Sep 16, 2008

Ajith was all praise for Venkat Prabhu after watching Saroja. He termed the film as being different from the rest in Kollywood and added that he absolutely loved the screenplay. Besides, he also said that he would like to work with Venkat very soon.

All these words of praise and a hint that he might direct Ajith someday have elated Venkat Prabhu. Not only Ajith, praise has been coming in from all quarters of Kollywood. Venkat Prabhu, who hogged limelight with his Chennai 600028, has cemented his place in Kollywood with Saroja’s success.

The prospect of Venkat Prabhu directing Ajith is really exciting. The highlights of Venkat Prabhu’s films are character introduction; panning camera; his unique presentation of crucial moments of the film. It will be exhilarating when Venkat shows Ajith on silver screen in his unique style; the actor’s persona will blend in beautifully with Venkat’s style of narration and presentation. Knowing this, it is quite hard to wait for it! One thing is sure: We will get to see Ajith in a new avatar!

It is to be noted that Venkat Prabhu and Ajith have worked together in Jee, and even at those times, Venkat would narrate his stories and ideas to Ajith, who would listen to them engrossed.

Courtesy : galatta.com

நமது விரல் பற்றியே தொடர்ந்து வரும் வெற்றியே !
    [/tscii:1da2ce92a8]

Yuvan is singing again in puthiya vArpugaL (K Bhagyaraj's son movie).

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    who is the md :roll:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan

Its dharan....

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Not sure but I guess Dharan may be doing it.

actually .. yuvan is singing two songs in two different movies ... for Dharan ..

I went to watch Saroja at Yishun (Singapore) today and it was a disaster!!!

I enjoyed the movie so much and found Yuvan's music to be of superb!!! including his Cheeky Cheeky song appearance, which he really did it with class.....

Then just about 20 mins or so into the movie, the sound system in the cinema got faulty. The stereo lost and in some parts even no sound.

I am just amazed that even in these days we have such technical problems and in a multiplex!!!???

I got so fed up, I just walked down to the ticket counter and threw the half ticket to the lady and asked for a refund ($10, about INR325!!!), took my money back and told her off that I rather watch the pirated DVD from Malaysia.

Now I feel so terrible for having missed the movie and the worst part is we don't have other choices as it is only screened at one theater. I am sure the rest of the movie had fantastic music from Yuvan....

Quote Originally Posted by ezy0265
    I went to watch Saroja at Yishun (Singapore) today and it was a disaster!!!

I enjoyed the movie so much and found Yuvan's music to be of superb!!! including his Cheeky Cheeky song appearance, which he really did it with class.....

Then just about 20 mins or so into the movie, the sound system in the cinema got faulty. The stereo lost and in some parts even no sound.

I am just amazed that even in these days we have such technical problems and in a multiplex!!!???

I got so fed up, I just walked down to the ticket counter and threw the half ticket to the lady and asked for a refund ($10, about INR325!!!), took my money back and told her off that I rather watch the pirated DVD from Malaysia.

Now I feel so terrible for having missed the movie and the worst part is we don't have other choices as it is only screened at one theater. I am sure the rest of the movie had fantastic music from Yuvan....
    Pity on you dude....

You really missed it... Not only yuvan's show, Premji's performance... Premji is certainly a relief to those who are fed up with Vadivel/Vivek comedy.... Saroja's comedy is trend setting... :yes: :bow: VP
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

+ Reply to Thread