+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 136 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

As far as I remember, Venkat Prabhu had said something to this effect in an interview in one of the 3 (AV, Kumudam, Kungumam) Tamil mags last week. He had said that there's a lot more to Yuvan than just music and he has a lot of ideas and scripts and may get into direction too eventually.

'Dharan has now got an opportunity to compose music for the second film of Shantanoo (son of K. Bhagayaraj), 'Puthiya Vaarpugal'. Interestingly when approached again Yuvan had consented to lend his voice. The song will be a duet and the female voice accompanying Yuvan's would be Shreya Goshal. Incidentally, Yuvan has sung only in solo songs hitherto and so this one would be his first duet.'

Pattiyal has a duet version of 'yethetho' on screen, right? But this may be the first duet song on CD and that too with Shreya Goshal, very eager to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    'Dharan has now got an opportunity to compose music for the second film of Shantanoo (son of K. Bhagayaraj), 'Puthiya Vaarpugal'. Interestingly when approached again Yuvan had consented to lend his voice. The song will be a duet and the female voice accompanying Yuvan's would be Shreya Goshal. Incidentally, Yuvan has sung only in solo songs hitherto and so this one would be his first duet.'

Pattiyal has a duet version of 'yethetho' on screen, right? But this may be the first duet song on CD and that too with Shreya Goshal, very eager to hear it.
    Duet with shreya :redjump:

But the album would not come in near future :roll: have to wait
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Yuvan should stick with composing now, why he plans for direction, I don't understand, does he have enough time? He has at least 10 movies at hand now.

Exactly.....
    ----

Director Saba Kailash (of Punnagai Poove fame) is ready with his next venture "ma" with boomika in lead. Music by Yuvan.

I dont know if this is already discussed.

Yogi has a remix song. One famous "mother sentiment" song of his dad has been remixed. Ameer has sung the song :huh:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan

Yogi has a remix song. One famous "mother sentiment" song of his dad has been remixed. Ameer has sung the song :huh:
    Don't tell me that it is "Amma endralaikkaatha" :shaking:
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar

Don't tell me that it is "Amma endralaikkaatha" :shaking:
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

no idea about the song

Director Saba Kailash (of Punnagai Poove fame) is ready with his next venture "ma" with boomika in lead. Music by Yuvan.
    ayyO innoru 'Zero Srikanth' padamA? :twisted:

ayyO innoru 'Zero Srikanth' padamA? :twisted:
    :yes:

+ Reply to Thread