+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 136 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

I finally bought my cd... but no dvd inside .... :cry:

The quailty is so much better than the online versions ..

Cheek cheeky takes some gettin used to ... The lyrics are clear in the cd version ... I like especially Yuvan's part in the song .. its awesome ...

Dosth song ....... after the initial dosthu vasthu north south , the song shows what an amazing composer yuvan is .. it givesa unique feel to the song .. and it will fit the situation perfectly .. One song from swades also has the same kinda situation but i prefer dosthu ..

Kodana kodi starts like just another normal song .. when the lines "kuthalathu oda kaathu " starts , its like the song gets itself an energy boost .. its rocking from there .. the male part is a good touch ..

Nimurnthu nil song .. wel i don ve to explain this one .. its simply superb .. the song has rage flowin through out .. its like yuvan's version of "adada " song from pithamagan ..

My life song was surprisingly loud in the cd and lyrics seems to ve been overshadowed by the music .. The song impressed me the first time i heard it . but not anymore .. yuvan should ve put in more effort for this . The interlude is great ..

Aaja song is the opening reception song and is good enough for the movie's setup...

Overall .. The wait was worth it .. The repeat forever button is switched on in my audio player ..

SAROJA IS ONE ROCKING ALBUM

Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Dude.....i think u haven't read this thread.....

Yuvan is appearing as a Rock Star in one song (Cheeky Cheeky song)......
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by NOV
    http://www.musicindiaonline.com/cg/8WQgg5Vr9t.As1NMvHdW/
    My favorite of this year.....(so far).... 8-)
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by pradeepmbbs
    Cheek cheeky takes some gettin used to ... The lyrics are clear in the cd version ... I like especially Yuvan's part in the song .. its awesome ...
    Exactly my thoughts......If you subtract yuvan's part in that song, then the song may sound pretty ordinary one.....

Quote Originally Posted by pradeepmbbs
    My life song was surprisingly loud in the cd and lyrics seems to ve been overshadowed by the music .. The song impressed me the first time i heard it . but not anymore .. yuvan should ve put in more effort for this . The interlude is great ..
    I believe this song rocks with the visuals.......The visual version sounds better than the audio version.....(I am not saying about the quality of sound....but the overall attractiveness)
    ----

music for poda podi is dharan ? i thought it's yuvan....???????????????

Any Malaysian U1 fan here??? :roll:
    It seems Saroja audio is not released here in Malaysia yet. I asked the shopkeeper & he said he had no idea about it.

Now, they have downloded Saroja songs from net & sell them in mp3 format. :banghead:
    Releasing the songs in net b4 releasing actual Audio CD is a bad move I guess. :huh:
    :swinghead: mahA kavi bArathiyAr avargaLukku piRantha naaL vAzhththukkaL! (11th Dec 1882 - 11th Sep 1921) :swinghead:

-deleted-

no more digressions pls...

Quote Originally Posted by Thalafanz
    Now, they have downloded Saroja songs from net & sell them in mp3 format. Releasing the songs in net b4 releasing actual Audio CD is a bad move I guess.
    Yes, it is a bad move releasing the songs before the CD release.

+ Reply to Thread