+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 136 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    yen bayappadareenga. :lol:

lets wait. i gues yuvan would deliver atleast 2 listenable numbers in bad boy.

mudhalla, ninnu pona shooting aarambikkattum :lol:
    Yes. Melodies will be good. Did you see Simbu's getup in the movie that resembled the ghost in the old ONIDA TV advertisement ? :lol:
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    yen bayappadareenga. :lol:

lets wait. i gues yuvan would deliver atleast 2 listenable numbers in bad boy.

mudhalla, ninnu pona shooting aarambikkattum :lol:
    Yes. Melodies will be good. Did you see Simbu's getup in the movie that resembled the ghost in the old ONIDA TV advertisement ? :lol:
    ha ha ha :lol: :lol:

pathen pathen... bayandhu poi two days thoongave illa :lol:

hope u know that he is planning to send Kettavan to OSCAR :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

find behindwood.com saroja's music review.
    http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-mus...ic-review.html

Guys dont forget one thing, the most popular song of vallavan movie was .. yep 'Ammadi ..'. it was layman's favourite according to TV channels, FM's and Tea Shops.

i am not tryin to justify but the fact is, every one starting from director, producer, fans etc expect this kinda kuthu song in every movie.we (a minority in this strange TFM world) may not like these kinda songs but the fact remains a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by nanchil_guy
    Guys dont forget one thing, the most popular song of vallavan movie was .. yep 'Ammadi ..'. it was layman's favourite according to TV channels, FM's and Tea Shops.
    I like this song (especially yamma yamma place)..... :yessir:
    ----

'Aegan' to storm in September
    IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, July 22, 2008]

Good news for Ajith fans. The much-awaited movie 'Aegan', directed by Raju Sundaram and produced by Ayngaran Internationals, will hit the screens this September.

The movie reportedly a remake of 'Main Hoon Na' was shot in Hong Kong and other exotic locales. Nayantara plays Ajith's lady love.

Buzz is that a major portion of the shooting has been completed and re-recording would commence soon. Sources close to Ayngaran International, said, 'we are planning for the release this September'.

Noted choreographer Raju Sundaram makes his debut as director with 'Aegan'.

After completing 'Aegan', Ajith would work for a movie to be directed by Gautham Menon.

---
    So audio coming soon :victory:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Yeah, Aegan audio should be released next month. Expecting couple of melodies from the album.

Aaja Meri Soniye from saroja sound like mix of nenachapadi ennalum(TIME-IR) and Uppukaruvadu(Mudhalvan-ARR) songs on first listening.
    Isai ellaigal kadanthathu engum nirainthathu

Quote Originally Posted by K
    Aaja Meri Soniye from saroja sound like mix of nenachapadi ennalum(TIME-IR) and Uppukaruvadu(Mudhalvan-ARR) songs on first listening.
    I found this is very IRish rather than ARR touch and it reminds me a lovely 'friends' track 'Vanam Perusthan'
    Naan Kadavul - Naan Isai - Raaja

i thought aaja song sounds similar to an old movie 's song .. dunno the name ..
    but murali is the hero .. charlie and others sing on the road side ..

+ Reply to Thread