+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 136 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 1351

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

  1. #491

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Kolkata
    Posts
    8,041
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    yen bayappadareenga. :lol:

    lets wait. i gues yuvan would deliver atleast 2 listenable numbers in bad boy.

    mudhalla, ninnu pona shooting aarambikkattum :lol:
    Yes. Melodies will be good. Did you see Simbu's getup in the movie that resembled the ghost in the old ONIDA TV advertisement ? :lol:
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

    Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

  2. #492
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    yen bayappadareenga. :lol:

    lets wait. i gues yuvan would deliver atleast 2 listenable numbers in bad boy.

    mudhalla, ninnu pona shooting aarambikkattum :lol:
    Yes. Melodies will be good. Did you see Simbu's getup in the movie that resembled the ghost in the old ONIDA TV advertisement ? :lol:
    ha ha ha :lol: :lol:

    pathen pathen... bayandhu poi two days thoongave illa :lol:

    hope u know that he is planning to send Kettavan to OSCAR :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  3. #493

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    67
    find behindwood.com saroja's music review.
    http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-mus...ic-review.html

  4. #494
    Guys dont forget one thing, the most popular song of vallavan movie was .. yep 'Ammadi ..'. it was layman's favourite according to TV channels, FM's and Tea Shops.

    i am not tryin to justify but the fact is, every one starting from director, producer, fans etc expect this kinda kuthu song in every movie.we (a minority in this strange TFM world) may not like these kinda songs but the fact remains a fact.

  5. #495
    Quote Originally Posted by nanchil_guy
    Guys dont forget one thing, the most popular song of vallavan movie was .. yep 'Ammadi ..'. it was layman's favourite according to TV channels, FM's and Tea Shops.
    I like this song (especially yamma yamma place)..... :yessir:
    ----

  6. #496
    'Aegan' to storm in September
    IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, July 22, 2008]


    Good news for Ajith fans. The much-awaited movie 'Aegan', directed by Raju Sundaram and produced by Ayngaran Internationals, will hit the screens this September.

    The movie reportedly a remake of 'Main Hoon Na' was shot in Hong Kong and other exotic locales. Nayantara plays Ajith's lady love.

    Buzz is that a major portion of the shooting has been completed and re-recording would commence soon. Sources close to Ayngaran International, said, 'we are planning for the release this September'.

    Noted choreographer Raju Sundaram makes his debut as director with 'Aegan'.

    After completing 'Aegan', Ajith would work for a movie to be directed by Gautham Menon.

    ---
    So audio coming soon :victory:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  7. #497
    Yeah, Aegan audio should be released next month. Expecting couple of melodies from the album.

  8. #498

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Chennai48
    Posts
    159
    Aaja Meri Soniye from saroja sound like mix of nenachapadi ennalum(TIME-IR) and Uppukaruvadu(Mudhalvan-ARR) songs on first listening.
    Isai ellaigal kadanthathu engum nirainthathu

  9. #499
    Quote Originally Posted by K
    Aaja Meri Soniye from saroja sound like mix of nenachapadi ennalum(TIME-IR) and Uppukaruvadu(Mudhalvan-ARR) songs on first listening.
    I found this is very IRish rather than ARR touch and it reminds me a lovely 'friends' track 'Vanam Perusthan'
    Naan Kadavul - Naan Isai - Raaja

  10. #500
    i thought aaja song sounds similar to an old movie 's song .. dunno the name ..
    but murali is the hero .. charlie and others sing on the road side ..

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts